[chap 15!] normal day, scorching feelings

TYTTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYT FOR ALL OF U SUPPORTING MAH BOOK!!!

WERE ALMOST AT 2K!!!

TYTY AGAIN AND LETS BEGIN!!
__________

You woke up with a strange feeling of distress, thinking that was just a dream but, nevertheless, you were in a room, surrounded by mirrors. "W-what's happening!?" Bobo asked, hugging you. "Yeah but this is scary-" a burst of confetti filled the room, temporarily blinding them. Before you could all see, on the floor, was a red pentagram surround by candles. There was also a table full of Katdy's gifts, her birthday cake, and also a nicely designed cake that said: 'Let's summon demons!' "Surprise! Did I getcha?" Katdy said, smiling widely. "Woah! How'd you do all of this?" Slingshot said, gawking at the cake. "Yeah- who told you our plan." Defect said with a serious face. "Well- you can't assume someone told me the plan. I obviously heard you guys." Katdy said, shrugging while Defect laid back onto the floor, obviously sad because he failed his mission.

"Let's summon demons!!" Rebel and Jard excitedly giggled, inching closer to the hand-drawn pentagram. "That's right!" Katdy snickered, before turning off the lights.

You opened your spare flashlight just to see that Katdy was lighting the candles. "So- how do you do this?" Katdy said, kinda embarrassing herself. Jard was just explaining stuff while you could hear light snoring. "Wha-" everyone glanced around to notice that you and Katdy were both sleeping on both Medkit's shoulders, also the fact that Backrank was sleeping on Katdy. Medkit was also blushing profusely, mainly because of you and Katdy. Bobo just stared and awe and clapped silently, while everyone else stared in awe. The neon pentagram glowed a light shade of yellow before turning back to the deep red color it was before. "They're so cute when they sleep.." Rebel and Defect thought at the same time, while Jard probably wanted to switch places with Medkit right now.

Backrank was the first to wake and notice the floating thing in the circle. "What's that..?" he mumbled, reaching for the big cola bottle. The label said it was 'x10' bigger, and it was also mango flavoured. "Woah! Hey! How big even is that cola bottle?" Jard said while looking at the ginormous cola bottle, stars gleaming in his eyes. Backrank wrote a note instead of speaking this time: 'Nawh, it's mine now' "Hey but!" Jard rejected him, trying to reach for the cola bottle. Backrank's paper face outline was turning red, and he was clearly pissed off. They were just about to attack EACHOTHER when Bobo tried to pull Jard away.

At this point. They all wanted the cola, even Rebel and Defect joined in, trying to grab the Cola away from Backrank. Backrank quickly pulled out some blue gloves and pressed a button on his backpack, to make electricity shoot out of his hands. Poor Valk, Boombox, and Slingshot still have no bitches here. (😨😒🤨) Maybe after a while? Something terrible happened. Well, while the boys were fighting for the ginormous cola, Mila was also recording this. Backrank accidentally shot Katdy's wing, a blue residue from her wings. And also, her wings are usually spread out while sleeping, causing them to extend and become bigger. (They were covering you and Medkit 😭🤧) All of them panicked and started thinking about what to do, while you and Katdy slightly woke up. "mmh?" Katdy mumbled, immediately feeling a sharp pain in her wings, but she didn't care until later.

"Wha- OH!" You immediately got up and apologized to Medkit, who probably wanted more. Katdy also apologized maybe like more than 9 times too.

- timeskip brought to you by Katdy and Medkit -

Later on the day, you all headed back home, Phighting people to phighting universe, and you all headed to bed. Also, let's just say the base expanded randomly and y'all didn't know there were 3 extra rooms.

- nother timeskip IM SOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABKE TO WRITE BECAUSE OF MY LAZY BEHAVIOUR I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL ENJOYING MY BOOK *SOBS* -

You woke up to the smell of fresh fruit and crepes, you sat up in your bed and yawned, today was going to be a very long day. I think. Huh? You brushed your teeth, then took a shower, and next thing you know it, your changing clothes. You decided to wear a white t-shirt with sweatpants, wrapping your favourite plaid jacket around your waist. You also this locket from Phighting to be friends forever, so you wore it too. Putting a cute keychain on your zip-up jacket and you're done! Oh wait... forgot to brush my hair. AFTER BRUSHING YOUR HAIR, you headed down to be met by Mila pouring a smoothie into 8 cups. "Hey Y/N! Good morning!~" Defect said from across the kitchen, nearly tripping on the wooden board. Katdy probably afforded the massive base she built, literally rooms EVERY hallway. So you all decided to eat at the patio instead. Katdy was just putting down breakfast while Bobo and Defect were inspecting your locket.

"Hm! That's so nice of them!" Defect beamed with joy, while Bobo just admired. Rebel burst in from the kitchen and inspected you locket, but this time, like a detective. "WHO gave you this!?" Rebel yelled out with jealousy, while Katdy and Mila were filming them. "I- a- uhm.. Phighting??" You said, genuinely confused. "WHO GAVE YOU THIS!?" Rebel said, gripping the locket, Katdy to the rescue bc your neck hurts now! "Hey! Watch what you're doing dude!" Katdy said, pulling Rebel away and scowling. "You can't tell me what to do!" Rebel snickered, walking towards Katdy. (intense fight lol, not like she already had one w/ munci) Katdy back away a little, before rushing towards the lake. "The fuck are you gonna do in the lake!?" Rebel said, approaching closer. "REBEL!! What is wrong with you!! She's not even your age!" Defect said, trying to pull Rebel away, but he still managed to approach Katdy closer.

She rushed into the water, her boots getting soaked but she didn't care. "HEHEH NOW YOU CAN GET ME!" Katdy screamed out. "You sure about that?" Rebel said raising an eyebrow, while pulling out the sniper from 2 am. "OH SHIIIT!!" Jard said, rushing over. Katdy immediately put her hands over her mouth, while Rebel actually pulled the trigger. Katdy's wing got immediately hurt by this, tears flowing down her eyes. Before you could actually react, you eyes widened a little bit before throwing some salt at Rebel. "Ew- YUCK!" Rebel said, spitting the salt out. "Dude! You almost attacked me!" Katdy said, approach Rebel carefully, also showing him something on Katdy's camera.

__________
THX FOR WAITING
ALL I HAVE TO SAY

SIIIKE THANKS FOR 1.65K READS!!!<33333
I LUV U ALL FOR MAKING ME GET 1K+ READS!!!! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MOR!!

2 chapters in one day!!!!