[chap 10] bitter choco decoration!!

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYYYYY FOR GETTING US TO 900+ VIEWS!!!

I LOVE EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTS MY BOOK AND CONSIDER YOU AS MY MINI CHILDS!! 🤧🤧🥶🥶😍😍🤭🤭🤭🤭😭😭🥹🥹🤧🤧🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

TYSM FOR ALMOST GETTING THIS BOOK TO 1K VIEWS!! (so happy)

ANYWAYS, LETS BEGIN WITH THE CHAPTER!!!
________________

You were shocked at what you've seen, even the others gasped a little. Katdy clutched the green sword her hand and chased... something..? Nothing..? "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING KATDY!!??" Rebel screamed out, while Katdy kept chasing something. (but nothing, you know what I mean 😜) It's like Katdy was having some full-on fight scene with a ghost. You took Mila's hand and ran over to Katdy. "KATDY!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Mila screamed out to Katdy, who was running away. "This looks so- dumb.." Defect Rebel sighed out as Bobo took a video while giggling like crazy. Katdy dropped the sword, then stopped running. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING KATDY!?" You rushed down the mossy stairs but tripped and did some.. somersault? But mid-way in your acrobatics you grabbed the green sword and rolled into Katdy. "AAAAAA" you screamed in fear as she dropped the sword, panting. "Y/N!! Are you okay!?" Rebel said, rushing to you to check if you had any injuries, Defect and Mila rushed down the hill into the situation, while Bobo stood there and recorded, not paying attention. "Y-yeah.. I'm.. fine..." you stuttered out. Truth is, when you gripped onto that sword, the colors in your vision were inverted, and everything was.. broken? Trees were cut, there was a big hole in the jungle temple, and... Blood. EVERYWHERE!! "Wait a minute I've seen that sword before-" Jard said, inspecting the sword.

"Isn't it an artifact?" Defect said out of nowhere. (CREDITS TO @TheBackrankSniper ) "Maybe Galf would know something?" Jard replied, everyone else just staring at them. Katdy just shrugged it off and listened in. "Guys- we should take this back to Galf!" Defect said, picking up the sword, and immediately dropping it. Katdy shivered at the mention of Galf, Defect put on a fake smile about what had just with the sword and his vision, and he was also sweating. "You good there Defect? Defect.." You waved your hands in front of his face until Katdy screamed out: "EARTH TO DEFECT!!" wheezing after. Defect snapped out of his thinking trance or something, then he motioned everyone to follow him. When everyone arrived at the little store, Galf greeted everyone: "Hey guys!" Galf said in a cheerful tone, everyone else let out a cheerful acknowledgment. "Where's Bobo?" You said, everyone staring back at you made you uncomfortable. "Letmejustgogethimonesecond-" Katdy placed down some jewel, it shined like a diamond, before she stepped on it and cracked it in half, before making a portal. She stepped through it and pulled Bobo from the portal. "Hey guys!!" Bobo cheerfully screamed as you all covered your ears from the pain. "BOBO IM GONNA GO DEAF BECAUSE OF YOU" Jard yelled out, followed by an annoyed Mika saying: "YOUR GONNA GO DEAF BECAUSE OF YOURSELF!"

Katdy practically hissed and covered Bobo's mouth with her glove, and you just realized the glove had a cat paw print on it. "Uhm- anyway!" Katdy cheerfully said while chucking the sword at Galf. Mila let out a dramatic facepalm as the Rebel's groaned. "At least it didn't kill me-" Galf said in an annoyed tone, while putting on gloves and taking the green sword off his face, Katdy and Bobo practically died of laughter while Galf inspected the sword. "Why the heck hasn't he dropped it yet?" Defect whispered to you as you shrugged. "I can hear you.. and also- im wearing gloves?" Galf said in a very calm and smug tone as he raised up one hand. "Shit." Defect mumbled to you as you giggled a little bit. "They're so cute when they laugh.." Defect thought to himself before witnessing Galf throwing the sword back to Katdy, which she barely caught the tip. [CREDITS TO @TheBackrankSniper ] "Even though I collect artifacts to sell in my shop- You can keep that one.. the backstory scares me.." Galf said in a disgusted tone. You could barely see Katdy send a motion to Galf to tell everyone to hold hands. "Hey everyone, can you hold hands for a second? Lemme take a pic of you with the sword.." Galf said in a smug tone, before Katdy opened up another portal.