[chap 13!] animal companion

A/N

@TheBackrankSniper NOTICED ME YAAAYAYYAYYAYAYAYA
________

[PAST REFERENCE]
Katdy handed Jard to Defect, who was in a state of shock, but that didn't matter. She also put a towel on his face to prevent the toxic breath from him.. FLYING EVERYWHERE!! "WELP- this is the end! GOODBYE FELLOW PEEPS!!" You said, jumping into one of Katdy's portals, the other's tagging along. Katdy WHIPPED her necklace at Jard, temporarily causing him to be healed for a little while. "GOODBYE JARD'N DEFECT'NN BOBO!!" Katdy screamed, throwing another glass shard at Jard, which obviously made a portal to Galf's shop!

[PRESENT]
You all landed inside Pighting's beach part of one of the maps. "MEDKIT!?" Katdy anxiously screams, with a returning kick in the knee. "Hey!!" Katdy slapped Medkit back and ran away, taking the little child with her. A loud silence occurred for maybe 1 minute, before Mila broke it "Wanna go spy on Katdy?" She said, eyes gleaming with hope. "Yeah sure! But wouldn't it-" Slingshot said, before you interrupted with a "Nope!" And from those words, you all went running toward the direction Katdy went, I mean.. YOU COULDNT EVEN FIND HER. "Where... IS SHE!!" Slingshot said, panting, before you couldn't noticed Katdy just walking by. "HIIDEE!!" Mila said, pushing the others against the wall. She was obviously holding the little kid, I mean, they didn't even look little in your view. Maybe like.. 16!?

"Backraaank... can we play a game of basketball!?" Katdy's eyes lit up, the short boy just agreeing. The two headed to the basketball court while Mila just dragged everyone to the basketball court, including Jard, Defect, and Bobo who were teleported back. When you guys could see them, Katdy was losing by A TON, while 'Backrank' already had 37 points. One thing that you noticed was that Katdy barely actually talked to Backrank, they both just exchanged notes. Once Katdy has been 'over won' Mila suddenly popped out of her hiding spot and skipped towards Katdy while holding your hand, the others just talking behind you 2. "Hey Katdy!" Mila cheerfully said, while you just waved. Katdy quickly snapped back to reality and waved back to you with a tired look, while Backrank offered her some water. Backrank quickly wrote her a note, and she took it with shaky hands, but her mood lightened up after. "GUYS!!" Every snapped their heads (not intentionally lol) to look towards her. "WE ARE OFFICIALLY GOING TO THE BEACH!!" Katdy said with little stars in her eyes, ( ✨ ) Slingshot was excited because of this statement, and was even bouncing up and down. While Medkit DREADED and also hated the beach, but it was for Katdy and you anyway.

Bobo was literally doing a happy spin-dance while dragging Jard along with them. The Rebels just looked at eachother and shrugged. You loved the beach, the sound of the waves always calmed you down. (aside from the screaming 😩) Katdy chucked a potion at the group, immediately drying. "What was that for!?" Rebel tried to argue, while Katdy gave him a side eye. The next thing she threw was one of her crystals. WHERE DOES SHE GET THESE MAGICAL ITEMS!? The moment you arrived in the beach, Katdy was already in the water, somehow not soaked yet. Backrank's paper smile was also red for some reason, while Slingshot, and Bobo while dragging Jard, ran up to the water and splashed, seems like non of their clothes were soaked. "Guys!! GET IN!" Katdy said, splashing herself. Mila hesitated for a bit before going in, maybe this wasn't bad after all. "I AINT GOING IN!!" Defect bickered with Katdy, while she gave him a look: 'if you don't come in right now I'm going to take your friends and family + Y/N so you won't see them again' Defect immediately hopped into the water while dragging down Rebel with him, a look of sorrow and anger on him. While you were all in the water, Katdy immediately dived down while holding Backrank, his paper was turning blue again. Since you all didn't know where Katdy was, Medkit was immediately pulled down into the water, followed by Bobo and Jard. You guys probably didn't even notice because you were busy splashing Rebel and Defect, their clothes not getting soaked. "How are our clothes not getting soaked?" Rebel and Defect questioned, which they got a reply from Mila getting pulled down too. "This is started to creep me out.." you said, backing over to Rebel. "Yea-" Rebel said, getting pulled down too.

Defect immediately hugged you, but you were both pulled down too, by Katdy. Obviously. "Hey guys!!" She said excitedly, visibly breathing underwater. "WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!?" Rebel yelled, while Katdy covered your ears again. "I just threw a waterproof potion on you earlier!" She said, swimming deeper, while you all could barely keep up. "FOLLOW ME!!" Katdy yelled out, while swimming towards a shipwreck. You couldn't see well in the water since it was kind of murky, but your eyes didn't bother because of Katdy's potion. Once you all had caught up to Katdy, she was sitting next to a plug on the sand, while Backrank chillaxed on her shoulders. "Finally... that took you guys forever.." Katdy said, gripping onto the plug. "What. Are. You. DOING!?" Medkit said, trying to pull Katdy away from the plug, some of the others joined in, but you and Mila just wanted to watch. When they finally got Katdy to let go of the plug, she whined a bit before Backrank hopped off her shoulders and pulled the plug.

"Nice job!" Katdy said, giving Backrank a thumbs up, while the murkiness of the water started to decrease. After waiting a few minutes, the murkiness disappeared and the water was super clear, almost clear as air. "Woah.." you said, your jaw half-open. Maybe Slingshot was hugging Katdy right now, but Defect just gawked at this situation. "We should all go find animal companions!!" You bursted out, everyone letting out an excited 'Yes' of some sort, and within 3 minutes, everyone disappeared.

"Time to go find my new animal friend!" You said, swimming deeper.
___________

TYSM YOU ALL FOR WAITING FOR THIS CHAP!!!
@TheBackrankSniper TYTYTYTYTY FOR AGREEING W/ MEEE

ALSO THE OCEAN PLUG THING WAS APART OF MY STUPID DREAM AND I WANTED TO ADD THAT

KATDY HAS MAGICAL THINGS IN HER ITEM PANEL I SWEAR

CHECK OUT MY NEW PROFILE THERES FUNNI PARAGRAPH YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ