[chap 12] dumb ways to cry

TYSM FOR GETTING US TO 1K+ VIEWS!!!

I LUV U ALL AND WANT TO APPRECIATE YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING!!!!

TYSM TYSM TYSSSMMMM!!!!!!

Anyways... let's get on with the chapter cuz you guys love phighting!! <333
_________

"Ready? Set? WHAT-" Slingshot yelled, before getting his slingshot snatched away by Katdy. "WHAT THE- What are you doing!?" Slingshot stepped closer to Katdy, who was aiming the slingshot at something. She looked back at Slingshot and kind of smiled. "READY??? SHOOT!!" Bobo yelled, before throwing something in the air, right when Slingshot snatched his weapon away from Katdy. "He-" a loud sound could be heard from the distance, almost sounding like a bomb. "FUCK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!!" Medkit yelled, before glancing over at what happened. Shattered orb pieces. And also a black blob. Wait.. black blob. "OHNO OHNO OHNOOOO" Katdy jumped off the arena rail (idk my wifi is laggy so idk maps) and headed towards the crime scene, a lot of cola opening, runs, and screams could be heard. "Wait.. WAS THAT ORBY!? AND TYE MUNCI I TRAPPED INSIDE!?" She mumbled to herself, before grabbing a spare arrow she found and throwing it, jumping off a building to head to the shattered orb.

Katdy could also hear every sounds behind her. Was this the end? No! Katdy come on.. there has to some way to stop this. She scooted back to the arena, grabbing a water bottle while she's at it, she could literally see the Munci heading toward her friends. She pulled out a crystal and threw it to Mila, who caught it with ease and threw it back onto the floor. Which everyone didn't see a portal opened up and they all went threw it. "AAAAA-" she opened up another portal in the arena-place. "Hope I don't die for this.." She went back to the arena and stole Medkit's AND Slingshot's weapon. "YOU FUCKING VILLAN!!" Medkit yelled out,while charging towards her for his Medkit thing back. Katdy just stuck up and middle finger and ran as fast as she could, dodging the kind-of slow Munci for her speed. You had already caught up to her. You tried giving Katdy the item and she gladly took it, with a small little thank you before smashing the items together. "IS THIS EVEN IN THE GAME SCRIPT!? BECAUSE THE AUTHOR IS REALLY GOING HARD MEE!!" Katdy screamed out, before being tackled by Medkit, Slingshot just recording this. "GIVE MY BACK MY WEAPON YOU [REDACTED]" he yelled out, while Katdy tried aiming for the Munci while she was on the ground.

But obviously... she tossed it to her fashionably late friend, Bobo. He gladly smashed the Munci with the 2 combined items. Which turned into a hammer for some reason. Then the Munci disappeared, making the 2 items become normal again. Slingshot and green Medkit. Phew! "Stop.. tackling.. me!!" Katdy yelled out, before Slingshot came and pulled his friend away. "Slingshot!! I was just about to beat her [REDACTED] up!!" He said, being dragged away by his friend. Katdy came rushing to you all and extended her wings, making a big group hug. "GROUP HUG!!" She excitedly said, while suffocating all of you. "ACK-" Defect managed to gasp out, while she pulled her delicate wings away, retracting them to their normal, small shape. "What your name again?" Slingshot questioned before skipping towards you. "O-oh! Are you talking to me!?" You said in a nervous voice, while he chuckled and replied with: "Who else would I be talking to?" "Oh! Well.. I'm Y/N!!" You replied while laughing a little bit, Katdy literally beating up Medkit. (She's beating up every one of ur future hubbies 😭😭😭) "Thanks! I really owe your friend over there for saving us from.." He said, dragging the 'O' before someone replied with: "Munci! They're a nextbot!" Bobo chirped happily, before you could see Katdy giving Rebel, Defect, and Jard, a side eye. (😒)

You all stayed quiet before Katdy came back with Medkit, who was literally sighing. "Guys guess what!!" Katdy excitedly said, while Medkit just replied with: "I'm gonna take you guys to see my friends!" He excitedly said, "You haven't been so enthusiastic before!" Slingshot giggled, followed along by Jard and Rebel laughing a bit. He showed you around the map, but after awhile, you spotted a little kid wearing a box, they had a cute, little, grey, oversized, sweater on! They also had boots and white stockings on. For some reason, the kid also had a box on, it had a cat-theme and also a piece of paper stuck to the side of their box. Katdy immediately noticed this rushed towards the kid. "OMFG I LUV KIDS!!" Slingshot just face-palmed and some of them groaned. "Y/N COME OVER HERE!!" She said, with you immediately following, everyone else was tagging along. "Aren't they so cute!?" (@TheBackrankSniper , I need confirmed pronouns 😭😭) Katdy said, patting them a little "It's just a ki-" Defect was about to say, while he was interrupted by a: "NO ITS NOT" from Mila, he was probably stunned.

Beeping sounds could be heard, from who knows where. Katdy smashed a crystal and it lead to the map: Catacombs. "What happened here..?" Jard said, looking disgusted. Slimy vines could be seen everywhere. Katdy was the one who stepped in first, but her boots didn't seem to be slimy, in fact, when she stepped there, all the goo went away, and she was standing on a small patch of vibrant turquoise-coloured grass with flowers. She took another step and the grass appeared again. It looks like everywhere she steps, no goo was to be seen. "Huh!?" Rebel stood there, being disgusted by the goo on his boots. "Hehe! Looks like everywhere I step, they like me!" She said, picking up a little glowing worm, which curled up into her gloves. Everyone was in the slimy mess except for Slingshot and Medkit. "Yeah I'm not going there-" Medkit said, "PLEEEAAASEEEE MEDKIT!? We got a signal to go here! It shouldn't be that bad... right.?" Everyone had already noticed, but Bobo, Jard, and Defect were all gone. Mila glanced back a little device, and whispered something to Mila. "GUYS YOURE COMING WITH US." Katdy said with demonic eyes, letting the little child piggyback them, and she carried them both. "Look! It's a cave!" Katdy said, grabbing your hand and rushing towards there, while Rebel and Mila were talking the whole way. You were greeted by a mess with vines. But Katdy didn't care. "Let's go in!"

Obviously, everyone was greeted by a beautiful lavender scent, but what was actually there, made Rebel even scream. "DEFECT!? JARD! WHERES BOBO!?" Katdy frantically said, while placing the 2 Phighting people on clean concrete. "WHYS JARD PASSED OUT!? AND DOES STUPID GALF WANT DATA AGAIN!?" Rebel yelled out, Defect pointing a gun at him. "WOAH!! Stay back, Rebels! I'm not letting you take me away from JARD!" Defect screamed Bobo rushing over. "NO! You don't get it!" Mila and Katdy said together, breaking up the fight. "WERE FROM A DIFFERENT BOOK! AN 'XREADER' BOOK YOU DUM DUMS!!" Everyone was wide-eyed. Katdy scooped up Jard and saw him unconscious. "What happened here!?" You said, looking around.

___________
PLEASE NOTICE ME @TheBackrankSniper SENPAI UWU

UH

ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY PLEASE NOTICED ME I REALLY WANT COLLAB

kid's box

from crumb lol

from crumb lol