[chap 14] fool's birthday

yes you heard me.

you guys are going to meet popstar valk and boombox + others

TEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEEE
____________

You all came back with different animals and such.
"I got a shark to come with me!" Rebel said, touching the shark (cringe)
"Mhm.. I GOT A BELUGAAA!!" Came Bobo out of nowhere, riding the beluga as he bellowed.
"Turtle." Jard said, while swimming in with a green sea turtle.
"I found my new best buddy!!" Defect said, coming in with a bat ray, while Rebel is looking terribly jealous.
Mila just swam in before saying: "I FOUND. A JELLYFISH!" Maybe the jellyfish was passive.?
The 2 Phighters came in with a Killer Whale (orca) "YIPPEEE!!!" Slingshot yelled, while Medkit was probably getting sick.

"Where's Y/N and Katdy?" Medkit asked, being replied by Jard: "They're probably gonna come in with a big kraken or something.." Jard joked, everyone laughing. Katdy and Y/N were approaching with a ship. "Ahoy mateys!!" You said in a pirate accent, while Katdy couldn't hold in her laughter. "We arr here to take yo' goods!" Katdy jokingly said, while the others laughed a bit. After a bit of laughing, you made a signal for your 'pet' to come out.. "MEET MR KRAKEN!!" You both yelled, swimming off the ship. Once they both got off the ship, the ginormous kraken immediately destroyed the ship. "Pull out our friends." Katdy said in a stern tone, which Mr Kraken obeyed and pulled out a guy with yellow shades, a yellow themed outfit and valk. He also had yellow bat wings and a microphone. The second-kind of shorter person had horns and a visor, they were both green and his outfit corresponded, he also had a boombox. "Let them go!" Katdy said in an excited voice, which. Kraken obviously obeyed. "Medkit! Slingshot! These are... Boombox and Valk, right?" You said, pointing to the 2 people.

"Oh! Yeah!" Slingshot said, dragging Medkit with him and rushing (swimming) over to Boombox and Valk (I almost typed boobbox) "YOUWONTBELIEVETHISBUTTHEGIANTKRAKENSCOOPEDUSUOANDBROUGHTUSHEREANDOTWASSUPERFUNNNN!!!" Boombox blasted out, followed by a groan from Valk. He was not lovin' it. "Yeah- mhm. It was 'Super' fun." He sarcastically said, getting slapped by Boombox. "I'm literally going to punch Katdy rn. But the other person looks cute as hell. WAIT WHAT-" Valk thought to himself. Boombox's visor switched to an emoticon for a brief second '^_^' before switching back. "Those 2 people who brought me here they're just so cu-" Boombox's thoughts were interrupted by Slingshot clearing his throat and saying: "I swear- Boombox is literally attracted to anyone-.. Stay safe Katdy and Y/N!" Which was followed by a wink. And at that moment. Boombox started attacking Slingshot.

Bobo was obviously recording the moment while the others just stared, and obviously all the animals liking you.

Mila had obviously ran off somewhere with Valk, and Medkit, and after a while of bonding with the animals, you (r weave) got snatched too. "What do think we should do for Katdy's birthday?" Mila whispered, your eyes widened a little bit from hearing this. "Her.. birthday?" You whispered, gasping a little bit. "Mm.. yeah.. Valk and Medkit are already working on some song track or something.." Mila whispered back, pulling you closer so that you could hear better. "What does Katdy even like!?" You whisper-shouted, coming back with a quick response.

Me.
You.
Cute stuff (but evil on the inside)
Evil stuff (but cute on the inside)
Magic.
Popsicles.

"And that's about it!" Mila said, clasping her hands together. "What if we painted a room fully black, and drew a red pentagram in the middle? Locked her inside, Maybe summoning a demon!!" you said excitedly, shaking Mila back and forth on her shoulders. "Yep! Sounds great!" She said, putting a thumbs up, throwing you back to the group, snatching Jard and Bobo next. Katdy didn't even notice, she was just watching the fight go on.

- mini timeskip presented to you by catrebel (dont abuse him pls) -

Once everyone was done getting snatched, you all had the perfect idea, gifts, music, and even decorations!! "So basically- me and Backrank will just distract Katdy.. right?" Medkit said, patting Backrank, who gave a thumbs-up. Everyone agreed to this plan, Medkit rushed over to Katdy and they started to talk about a cat cafe. Once they both left using Katdy's portal, Mila pulled out a spare one she had, and you all teleported from the ocean into Katdy's room. "LETS GO!!" Bobo said, rushing to the basement with Jard.

Let's just say, at the cat cafe, Backrank bought Katdy a literal cat, it was black, had a white stomach, and it's front paws were white. She also named it 'Maxwell'. 2 hours have passed of distracting Katdy and going to fun places, but the 3 eventually had to go back to the base.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Jard asked, Mila put a thumbs up, and Rebel did too. Gifts were set upstairs, and you all were at the dining table. Katdy, Medkit, and Backrank came back. Katdy was holding Maxwell while Medkit was covered in cat fur. Backrank also had a little backpack but you didn't care. "Hey Katdy!!" You excitedly waved, everyone else playing their part. "Katdy!! Follow me!!" Slingshot said, leading her to the basement, everyone following. "I have a very funny pun about basements!" Slingshot said, putting one of his hands on Katdy's shoulders. "Okay!" Katdy said excitedly. "Knock knock." "Who's there?" "Pushing." "Pushing who?" "PUSHING YOU!!" Slingshot said, Defect pushing Katdy in the basement. "WOOOAAAHHHH-" Katdy said, falling down the basement stairs with Maxwell. You quickly locked the door and wiped your sweat away. "That was such a terrible joke." Valk admitted, Boombox just shrugged and went to go find his green boombox.

Faint crying could be heard in the basement, and I'm pretty sure everyone heard it because you all rushed to the door. "Do you think she's okay..?" Mila said, listening in. "I don't really know- but I don't think she likes our birthday surprise-" Jard said, unlocking the door, only to see Katdy in tears on the floor, petting Maxwell calmly. "OMG MY GOSH!!" Boombox said, running down the stairs to go comfort her. Worst of all, it's you who made the plan. Everyone practically rushed down the stairs to see Katdy. After a few minutes, you all were explaining what you all planned, you probably explaining the most.

Katdy started to snicker, then giggle, then laugh. "What's so funny?" Valk said, holding his mic up to his mouth. "I have something to say.." Katdy said clearing her throat. "We're all ears!" Defect said, kind of excited. "Can you look down the stairs for me?" Katdy said, you all turning to look at the basement stairs. "What?" "Hm?" "Mhm..?"

Katdy then pushed all of you down the stairs, while yelling: "BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!" Katdy even locked herself in the basement. She also immediately fell into Boombox's lap, but was really flustered and got out. "What was that for!?" Jard asked, Bobo clinging onto his sweater. "Jard! You know I hate basements!!" Bobo said clinging onto Jard's shoulder. Katdy reluctantly pulled down a lever, making a small crawl space. "Let me know when you get to the other end!" Katdy said excitedly, everyone was in shock after seeing a huge plot twist.

"Fine. Only for you though!" You said hugging Katdy excitedly.

_________

IM HERE TO BRING YOU THIS I-THINK-CREATIVE CHAPTER I THOUGHT OF!!!!

TY FOR ALMOST GETTING US TO 2K READS!!
BEST B-DAY GIFT EVER FROM YOU GUYS!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY<3333