[chap 11] twilight's cutie mark

UM SO I RAN OUT OF IDEAS

BUT JUST WAIT BC WE STILL HAVE THE CROSSOVER THATS NOT FINISHED!!!
__________

"BITTER CHOCO DECORATION!!" You all screamed out, which the cashiers eyes were gleaming a little. "You know that so- whatever.. DUMMY!!!" Cashier screamed for him. "Is 'Cashier' your name?" Jard asked, which he replied a simple yes, which also had Katdy wheezing on the floor. "YOU HAVE SUCH A SHITY NAME!!!" she yelled out, which she got teleported away with a scream. "What just happened-" Defect and Rebel said, before Katdy came back. "OH ITS ON DUMMY!!!" Katdy raged out with some sort of excitement in her eyes. One thing that you noticed is that she was always smiling. No frowning. "So uhm- BASICALLY- if you're the same as me, you should be able to teleport" Dummy said, sounding childish and serious at the same time. "What are they even doing- AND HOW IS REBEL ON THE GROUND AGAIN!?" Defect Rebel panicked a little bit before Rebel just shrugged. Katdy was about to place down a teleporter, which Dummy stopped her and they mumbled a conversation. They also went through a list of thing that Dummy could do, but Katdy couldn't. "Last thing.. can you... fly?" Dummy said, sighing in annoyance expecting a no.

"Of course I can fly!!-" Katdy shouted with excitement, rushing to the roof. Dummy just flew in front of her. "Now.. fly.. I guess?" Dummy said, waiting for here. Katdy jumped off the roof.

"KATDY NO-" Mila ran to the place Katdy was about to fall in, surprisingly Katdy's wings caught her. "KATDY HOW DID YOU REPAIR YOUR WIIINNNGGGSSS!!???" Mila whined in frustration, and Katdy just shrugged with a smug smirk. "WELP- SO YOURE NOT LIKE ME!!" Dummy screamed out with excitement. Katdy sighed, falling to the ground. Which Mila obviously caught were with someone's help. A tiny dog. He had no arms, no legs, just a body, head, fluff, ears, and a tail. Katdy shrieked along with Bobo, the rest just observed it. "What's its name?" Rebel asked. "It's called Goober! Say hello, Goober!" The tiny dog let out a squeak and wagged it's tail.

Katdy all teleported you, inside the store, she also made the store a little bigger with Dummy's help

Katdy all teleported you, inside the store, she also made the store a little bigger with Dummy's help. You glanced at an item and picked it up. "Woah!! This.. orb? It's so smooth!!" You said, patting the orb. "That'll cost you $999,999.00" Cashier said with a smirk, you put it down with a awkward face, but Katdy scooped it out of your hands. (NEXT PART WARNING: SHE ONLY CONSIDERS YOU A BESTIE, NOT A LOVER!!) "I wanna buy it!!" Every turned to face her in the room. "I told you she's insane.." Rebel whispered to you, while you just chuckled. "I don't think so, she's really nice actually!!" You whispered back, trying to listen into the conversation that Cashier and Katdy were having.

"Stupid idiot.." he mumbled to himself. "Do you have $999,999.00?" He said with a little smirk. "Oh well- I don't have money with me bu-" Katdy said, before she was interrupted by Cashier. "THEN GET OUT OF HERE!!" He whisper shouted, you put your hands over your mouth, Mila gasped in shock. "Hey! You don't talk to Katdy like tha-" Mila was pushed away by Katdy, "EXCUSE ME!???" Katdy said, slamming vault in front of the counter.. WHERED SHE EVEN GET THAT FROM!? She walked outside the door, carrying another 2 vaults. "That should be it!" Katdy said, carrying the orb. "YOU'LL BE SAFE WITH ME.... I'LL NAME YOU ORBY!!!" Cashier was just left in shock, he even checked the vaults. "How did y-" he was interrupted by intense wheezing on the floor by Mila. After some time of laughing and talking, Katdy burst into the store again, holding a cube this time. "I WANT THIS ONE TOO!!!" She excitedly screamed. Cashier covering his poor ears. "Well- that's not in my shop you can't buy i-" "BUT I WANT IT!!" Katdy interrupted Cashier, turning to Dummy. "DUMMY CAN I HAVE IT!? PLEEAAASEEEE!!!!" Dummy just sighed while smiling. "Nah.. sorry Katdy.." He said, taking the cube back.. "Awwh.. but it's okay!! I have Orby with me!!" Katdy said, making others laugh and wheeze on the floor.