24

Over the past few days Leah continued training in camp in preparation for the next euros match, we stayed in contact as much as we could. I had learnt to block all the outside noise out of the media trolling and concentrate on my relationship with Leah. I say relationship however nothing is official yet we both have admitted we like each other but Leah's one hundred percent attention needs to be on captaining her country. It's probably more simple that way at least until after the tournament.

Leah has invited me to her next games, however with uni work and looking for a part time job and not to mention travelling all around the country I needed to save up money for Australia I couldn't make the following 2 England games but we managed to pass the group stages and with how the games were going everyones was becoming quite hopeful. Next game is Norway and everyone seems pretty chilled. I was coming out of my last lecture of the day about to walk home and Leah was calling.

"Hey, what you up to"

"Just coming out of my lecture, how's camp?"

"Everyone is pretty stressed about covid but I'm just chilling in my room about to put a film on"

"You excited for the next match"

"Yeah wee got it in the bag"

I laughed down the phone"cocky much"

"Always"

I talked to Leah the whole way back to my apartment until she got called out by Georgia and Kiera which left me silently walking into the open space of my living room and kitchen throwing my door keys exhaustedly on the white marble counter making a metallic sound as the keys hit each other as they crashed on the surface. I chucked my phone on the sofa and followed by letting myself fall back onto my back staring unto the ceiling for a few moments enjoying the silence and relaxation until my phone began to rand again I immediately reached for it as I thought it would be Leah ringing me back but was caught by surprise as the image of Isobel's name light up my face in the dark surrounding of my living room as I didn't bother turn on the lights hoping I would be able to go straight to the comfort of my bed and catchup on some well deserved sleep. I Roll my eyes before answering and immediately putting the phone on speaker so I could rest my head once again.

"What now?"

"Wow love the enthusiasm claudia"

"Im tired"

"Have you got plans this weekend"

"Yes. Sleeping"

"Fancy coming to ibiza with me?"

"When?"

"Well this weekend duh"

"What as In tomorrow?"

"Yes claudia obviously I mean tomorrow"

"Isn't this a little last minute"

"Nah, pack a bag for 2 nights ill pick you up tomorrow at 10"

"Ive got a lecture tomorrow at 9"

"Ok ill pick you up at 12 then be ready"

And with that Isobel declined declined the phone. I don't know how she finds the time or money to come up with spontaneous ideas like this but whenever she does it means she wants to get away from something or at least keeper mind off them and I just get dragged along. I lay there for a couple more minutes before finally finding the energy to get myself of the sofa and to my bedroom to pack as I would have to leave my house early for my lecture and rush home for Isobel to pick me up. What do I even pack to go to ibiza?

I just sit there exhausted staring at my clothes for an eternity trying to find outfits suitable for the two nights out I will be spending at the clubbing capital of Spain. I eventually grabbed my suitcase out of the cupboard and threw in some outfits most which I won't wear. I also had to let Leah know of my plans but I was so exhausted that I just decided to send her a message instead.