20

Stumbling out of the taxi that Isobel, Leah and I were in my feet were killing from the heels I had been wearing on the dance floor all night, I rested my head on leahs shoulder. "You okay" she whispered Into my ear, "my fucking feet kill" Leah laughed and before I knew it she had picked me up bridal style Isobel unlocked the door and crashed onto the bed in the spare room before shouting "night lovebirds" while giggling to herself. "Le do you mind" as I turned around and lifted my hair up for her to zip my dress down. "Yeah sure" as she carefully zipped my dress down the feeling of her gentle fingertips tracing down my back filled my stomach with butterflies. I have used that word a lot because that's the best way I could describe how I feel when I'm around Leah. Butterflies.

We slipped into bed and Leah traced my cheek with her finger, "You have pretty eyes le" Leah laughed as she moved her head into the crook of her neck.
"What" I said laughing
"you can be so cringe sometimes"
"Sorry am I not allowed to compliment you I won't do it again, next time I might say you don't have very nice eyes" as I turned away from her
"Come here you, you can compliment my eyes all day if you really want to just as long as your here with me"
"And you tell me I'm cringe, just as long as your here with me" I mimicked her
We continued to laugh as we put our foreheads together and Leah leaned in as we had a passionate kiss. Kissing Leah wasn't like your typical night club kiss with some random girl who you probably would never see again, it was much more than that.

'Clauds" Ieah whispered
"You okay"
"Yeah I just urm... well"
"Hey what's on your mind"
Leah took a deep breathe before she began
"I wake up and your the first person I want to message and I look at the clock all day knowing that at 9 o'clock we FaceTime before bed, I don't even know what I'm trying to say I'm not good with words"
I let Leah continue because I knew whatever she was trying to say she just needed time and somebody to listen to her
"I really like you clouds ever since I fell on you on the beach in Brazil I just can't seem to get you out my head and its driving me fucking mad"
"I drive you maddd" I mocked her and Leah chuckled as she buried her head further into my neck
"And for the record I really like you to le that it drives me fucking mad"

Throughout the night our bodies were tangled together and Leah continued to give me lazy kisses throughout the night each time she woke up. The sound of pots banging abruptly woke me and le up forgetting that Isobel had stayed over. She waltzed into the bedroom and laid down on the end of the bed. "Make yourself comfortable Isobel" Leah said as she pulled me back into her. "Oh Leah how I have missed you".
"Excuse me Isobel think you have some explaining to do what the fuck were you doing at an England football event" I sternly said to Isobel. "Well I could say the same thing to you" I shook my head in disbelief "well talk about it later when you can get your story straight after speaking to mr Bellingham is that the one" Isobel hurried off out the room as soon as I had name dropped Jude. Leah laughed as she had watched the interaction between me and my cousin.

A little while later Leah had to get ready to go as she was going to see her mum Amanda before she was due back at St Georges Park, I handed her a change of clothes so that she looked a bit more presentable to meet her mum. "I'll see you soon yeah" Leah said as she hugged me tightly. "In a bit Isobel" Leah said as she hugged her before walking out my apartment door". "Well, well, well seems as though you and the England captain have been quite cosy since Brazil" I walked over to my kitchen to make a coffee"oh please jude Bellingham never mentioned him to me did you".
"It's complicated alright" I could see her smile growing on her face as she talked about him, scrolling through my phone as I stumbled across his story.
"Doesn't look that complicated to me he's already posting you"
"What?" Her smile dropped as I showed her the picture which I found quite sweet

@judebelligham