Her last day

The following morning both of us had slept in, shattered from the previous day, Leah gone to have a shower to rise off the feeling on the sea salt on her I had done the same making my way back to my room.

I knocked on the door to which Isobel replied tired, she had just waken up, "did you come back last night?" she asked me making her way to the toilet, "no I stayed in Leah room since you wouldn't answer" I replied looking for a clean pain of clothes I could wear for the day as I was still in Leah's clothes. Isobel stoped and turned around "you stayed where?" She questioned "Leah's room" I answered as I pulled out a clean T-shirt from my suitcase "in the same bed?" She continued to question while picking up he toothbrush and turned to face me again again for a second "well yeah, cause you cared so much about me to stay awake and wait for me" I responded walking into the toilet and turning the shower on as I looked to face her brushing her teeth

"hey don't blame me I though you had a key plus you were with Leah" she said before she spat the toothpaste into the sink in-front of her and rinsed her mouth out with the running water "you should be thanking me anyway" she said walking back out allowing me to undress, "for what leaving me with nowhere to go yeah thanks" I shouted through at her and getting into the warm shower, "no cause you got to spent the night with her because of me" she shouted back again "yeah whatever" I replied smiling at myself knowing that in a way she was right, I got the spend the night with Leah because of that.

Since we had all woken up quite late the day went by fairly quickly and next thing we knew we where getting ready to go out for Leah's last night. We had called for a taxi to get to the club as it would of been to far to walk back when all three of us will most likely be drunk.

Isobel had ordered the taxi so they called her to tell us they had arrived, Isobel went straight downstairs as I said I'd go get Leah and we would catch up with her. Walking up to her room door made me feel nervous, especially after I didn't know what to make of the night we spent together. As I went to knock on the door it immediately opened leaving me and Leah face to face as we both smiled and let out a bit of a awkward laugh. She walked past me and I followed, as we made our way downstairs to meet Isobel who was waiting for us, the whole way down we didn't speak until al three of us were in the taxi and Isobel had started conversation to break the awkward silence.

We got into the club at around 10 o'clock at night, the club absolutely packed full of people dancing and drinking, quite a few people had recognised Leah and Isobel as they were ether British or American, even a few Italian people as Isobel had done one or two Italian films as that's where she grew up and is half Italian on her fathers side.

Isobel kept buying me and Leah drinks, normally Isobel would manage her money well but the past couple weeks she had just been spending and spending since she was on holiday, she did have the money to do so as she always keeps money apart for holidays as she's always been a big fan of travelling and now she had the money it just kept opening up opportunities between jobs.

After a couple, cocktails and shots in me and Leah were already wasted, Isobel had said before hand she didn't want to drink a lot as she didn't want all three of us to be completely drunk which coming from her was actually very responsible.

I was dancing away with other people until this brown haired, blue eyed girl started to dance with me, in the moment I didn't think anything of it until she began getting closer and closer to me only being a couple inches away from my face. From what I could tell I knew the girl was absolutely stunning, but even drunk I couldn't help but wish it was Leah dancing with me like that, which made me realise I had lost sight of her. I looked around and started to grow worried as I couldn't her anywhere.

I started to look around for her until I spotted her blonde hair at the bar as she was getting up and walking away, I tried following her though the crowd which lead to a white corner and approached asking her is was ok.

"Yes I'm fine" she replied annoyed "you don't seem fine tho" I replied to her as I got closer to try and reassure her "just go back and dance with that girl you were with" she replied as she stepped back from me I could tell there was a hint of jealousy in that comment which made me smile, maybe after all she might've actually had feeling for me. "Why are you jealous" I joked but she didn't seemed amused by it. "Honestly Claudia I'd you're just going to be like that and play game I can't be bothered.."  she spit out as I I attempted to interrupt "Leah" I repeated a couple times as she continued Rampling as I continued to get closer until the alcohol made the choice with me to just kiss her.

I quickly pulled away as I fully though of what I just did. But Leah walked back up to me Warmth blossomed in my chest, sparks igniting as Leah leaned in close, lips brushing together, tentatively. I could smell her perfume, and the soft, peachy scent of her conditioner, was dizzying, as I felt the butterflies dancing in my stomach. In the shadows her face was so close to mine that I could smell the bitter smell of alcohol that she had been drinking.

But warmth consumed me as she leaned into kiss me again.

Her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose, fingers carding through her hair, Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together.

Our Arms wrapped around each other tightly, like black holes pulling each other toward their centre. Her hands slipped down the smooth curve of my sides to rest on my hips as she drew me in. My heart was beating so wildly she could only take little sips of breath. As we both started to slow down both of us out of breath, Leah rested her forehead on mine as our lips were still close together and I could still feel her breath on my lips.