Home

A teary goodbye at the airport when Isobel was off to catch her flight to America as she was off to start filming for her new movie and I was off back home to London for the rest of the summer before I started university in the September. 'Im going to miss you so incredibly much" Isobel said to claudia as she embraced her into one last hug. " this has been the best 3 months of my life thanks so much Isobel I mean it honestly ill see you real soon". "Promise to call me everyday" I shouted after her as she went on to her flight. I still had an extra hour in the airport before my flight to Heathrow so decided to get a Starbucks while I waited. Which ended in a long 2 hour wait as my flight got delayed and meant I arrived at Heathrow late at night having to drag myself to the hotel I had book till I could get the keys of my new apartment from Isobel's friend she had left them with which couldn't meet me for the first 4 days as he was busy. And god believe me when I tell you I saw Louis fucking Partridge walking up to me and giving me the keys to my apartment I was in complete and utter shock. Completely slipping my mind that she had worked with him I just didn't assume the person with the keys to her place would of been him. He didn't talk to me much but was really polite as he was in a rush. I've just spent a few days with footballers now an actor was giving me the keys to my apartment. I should hang out with Isobel more often.

The day after receiving my keys I was officially moving into my new 'home'  that Isobel had let me stay in just around the corner from Regents park. It was officially moving day and due to the Morgans all living in the north of England and my mother still in Australia, I was on my own for this one. I had to go buy plates, cutlery and any utensils to cook with, Isobel already had a bed and some furniture which saved me having to get that, she never lived in this apartment as much as when she came home she went to see her mum or our family up north so it was down to me to make it more homely. So I went round buying some cute plants and candles to put round along with blankets and pillows.

I unpacked all the stuff for my room like my clothes and skincare, the room came with a big mirror and was quite spacious along with an en-suite bathroom.
The living room was still filled by boxes making it almost impossible to get into the kitchen, which was gorgeous, with windows overlooking onto the park and the city. Id been cooking for myself for years and the kitchen almost made me want to cook for myself every night even tho I know I won't.
The living room and finding table where next to some tall windows which also had a stunning view.

I posted an instagram story that late afternoon as you could see the sun setting over London which made me extremely excited for the new chapter.

@claudiamorgan02 1/3

@claudiamorgan02                                                      1/3

⚪️⚫️⚫️

@claudiamartin02 2/3

@claudiamartin02                                                       2/3

⚫️⚪️⚫️

@claudiamorgan02 3/3

@claudiamorgan02                                                      3/3

⚫️⚫️⚪️
Liked by Isobel.sabella and 2,829 others
@claudiamorgan02 moving day 📍London
View all 37 comments

My phone buzzed as I was putting her new plates away in the cupboards and to my surprise it was Leah.

Leah
I saw your post what are you doing here?!

Claudia
In England? Leah I'm British...

Leah
No In London... also you have a bit of an Australian accent

Claudia
im starting uni in September so just moved into my new apartment today

Leah
So let me get this right your living in London

Claudia
Yes I suppose I am

Leah
How did I not know this

Claudia
Never came up

Claudia
How's camp going iv seen your back at training for the euros

Leah
Stalking me now are ya?
But im enjoying it iv got 2 days off so im in Milton Keynes with my mum and brother

Claudia
Maybe I was or I just missed seeing your face

Leah
Do you need a hand unpacking and ill treat you to your first official takeaway in your new home

Claudia
I mean how could I possibly turn down a Chinese and yes im drowning in all my things
Here's my address.....

I stood in utter shock processing the fact that Leah was about to come over. I ran around like an idiot trying to make myself  look a bit more presentable. Putting my hair down and sprayed some dry shampoo into my roots and left my skin bare as my freckles and sun kissed look was still there from being abroad for 3 months.

Just 1 hour later I heard her apartment buzzer go off, I was internally screaming