Extra: Family of four

ابدأ من البداية

Yun Kai also sighed a relief seeing that the part that is growing in Shen's body is not just anymore the stomach but also his face and other part of the body has become meaty.

After eating, since Shen cannot stand up and walk around to digest the food, Yun Kai just rubbed his stomach, and also carefully lift him up and let Shen's white feet step in his larger one, and they slowly walked with the sturdy support of the husband.
.........
At night, while Yun Kai was preparing to sleep, his wife's hand suddenly became naughty and continually stroke the sleeping rod underneath.

Yun Kai watched as his wife with round belly took off his under garments, straddled his legs, and rubbed the hardened thing with his sopping wet butthole.

"Baby..." Yun Kai hoarsely called out.

"Husband~, I want it~" before Yun Kai could reject the idea, he was interrupted fast.

"You cannot decline! Hmph! My hole is really itchy~ it wants you to insert, hurry, hurry~"

Yun Kai was so defeated at his wife's coquettish behaviour of rubbing himself to him! He clenched his jaw and finally kissed and bit the mouth that has been licking everywhere.

Besides, the doctor has said that they can have gentle intercourse once the fetus stabilizes.

Yun Kai's hand went under his wife's pajama and lovely caressed the round belly with its stretch marks.

A few moments later, the room was filled with the sound of kissing, licking, and the gentle rhythm of papapa~
...........
A month before Shen's due date, Yun Kai has called the doctors and midwives to their mansion for standby in case of the unpredictable future. Good thing he did it.

Two weeks just before the twins will come out, Yun Kai was hugging Shen carefully as they sleep. Shen's stomach was ridiculously big as if it was about to burst any minute now. Yun Kai who seems to be closing his eyes is not at all asleep. These past few days, every night, his wife will suddenly groan in pain. When they hastily called the doctor who lives in the guest house, it turned out to be a false alarm.

Yun Kai has been on guard, and every time his wife cries out in pain, he comfortably massaged his baby's waist and kissed to sooth him.

Just like now, Shen suddenly twisted and cry out in pain. Yun Kai thought that it's just the usual, and so he massaged and kissed the crying omega in his arm.

However, a few minutes passed by and Shen was already woken up by the pain. The feeling of his stomach contracting has been getting worse and worse.

Yun Kai also notice the difference. He pressed a button near their bed, got up and slowly comforted his wife. But before he could say something, he saw patches of red that dyed their bed. His eyes widened, he carefully wiped the sweat from his baby's forehead, and kissed him repeatedly to distract him for a while murmuring something.

A moment later, hurried steps can be heard as it went nearer and nearer to their room.

A doctor approached Shen and confirmed that he was about to give birth. The previous panics of Shen in giving birth miraculously disappeared, and what only remains is his wish for their children to be born safe and sound. The nurses and midwives scattered to arrange everything, and in Shen's blurred sight, only his husband's presence and comfort remained.

Their hands tightly interlocked and neither are willing to let go. The doctor first intended to let the alpha wait outside, however seeing their this scene, the doctor just let it go, besides, having the alpha near the omega while giving birth can also reduce the omega's pain and release pheremones.

Anyways, the husband and wife are the only omega and alpha present, while the rest are all betas, not to mention, middle-aged people.

"Everything will be all right. I will stay by your side. Will not go anywhere." While saying so, Yun Kai continuously shower Shen with soft kisses.
......
When Shen woke up, he was delighted that the first thing he saw was his husband. He tried to call out but find out that he can't say anything.