Extra 4

I'm thinking that a lot of you wants a detailed part of Ru Huo and Wu Bowen's first time?~

Well...

I ALSO WANT ONEEE!!!

So this part here is not just for you guys but for me as well~>◇<!!
===================================
"Uncomfortable." Wu Bowen's ragged breathing fastened as he heard his lover's seemingly begging voice. Seeing his misty eyes filled with unhidden lustful desires, the man hugged the youth tightly, kissed the nape of his neck and whispered to his ears, "Baby, you want it?" Ru Huo nodded hard. His face was red not knowing if it was embarassment or anticipation that makes it be.

Seeing this, the man carressed the youth gently and lovingly kissed him. His kisses went from a gentle bite to an aggressive one. Wu Bowen's left hand supported the youth while his other hand slowly moved down below his lover's body, trailing the soft skin slowly making Ru Huo shivered.

"Wuwu."They both separated when the youth was out of breath. As they separate, a silver thread of saliva still connected the 2 which Wu Bowen immediately licked.

They put their foreheads together and once the youth's breathing steadied once again, Wu Bowen directly kissed his baby aggressively. Ru Huo did the same. They kissed so aggressively as if wanting to dominate the other. But, of course, the winner was still Wu Bowen.

Once they separated, Ru Huo was already sitting in the sink. He looked at his man whose eyes filled with lust yet it seemed to also be overflowing with love and pampering.

Wu Bowen kissed his baby's neck. Biting and sucking it making Ru Huo moan. His lips went lower as he reached for the 2 pink erect nipples. He did not immeditately put it in his mouth or pinch it with his fingers, but tease it first with his hot breath.

"Wu. Lick it already...So uncomfortable." Wu Bowen smiled and open his mouth. He directly put the other nipple in his mouth licking, grinding and pulling it with his teeth, while the other was continuously pinched, twisted, and rubbed by fingers that made Ru Huo's moans get louder and louder.

"Ahh...uhhh...ohhh...mmm...ha...ha...
l-lighter...d-dont p-pi-pinch so h-har-uhhh...wu..." Ru Huo, due to the stimulation he felt, unconciously opened his thighs while sitting in the sink. Wu Bowen is in between his legs.

Seeing his erect thing that seemed to be oozing with pre-cum, Wu Bowen's already hard-rocked shaft bulged and throbbed more.

After kissing the other nipple, the man went to the other that was not put to his mouth.

Wu Bowen's kisses, after the nipples, lowered more and more until it finally reached to the youth's abdomen and to his oozing-with-precum thingy. He did not need to separate his baby's legs as Ru Huo personally offered it to him. The man's hands went towards the youth's butt as if supporting and adjusting him.

As Wu Bowen went closer and closer to his baby's stick, he poured hot breath into it making it shiver just like the owner. He chuckled satisfiedly and before his baby could complain, he immediately put the whole thing directly to his mouth sucking it strongly.

"Ahhh!!!!!!" With that strong suck, Ru Huo shot out his first ever cum to his lover's mouth. He felt as if his soul had just been pulled away! Ru Huo put his hands in his man's hair not knowing if he's pushing it away or pulling it more. He shivered like a fish trapped in the shallow water.

Wu Bowen smirked but did not pull back and sucked his baby dry. After sucking and swallowing Ru Huo's cum, he licked it for a bit and immediately dived in to his lover's sweet butthole.

Not even given a time to rest, Ru Huo felt so drained. When his man went to his butthole and licked it once, his hole clenched and there seemed to be an electrical current in his stomach. It feels weird. Yet it feels good.