Arc 1.11

In this chapter I'm gonna write about a bit of history of Ying Yue and Lim, and maybe about Yang Mo as well. Specifically on how they met~~
=================================

Ying Yue and Yang Hong has not been given a peaceful time. From the day that they left country B and went to country G, they had not taste even a cent from all the properties they robbed. Everywhere they went people shunned them and looked at them with disgusted eyes.

It was not until Yang Hong accidentally opened his phone. He has been busy recently that he has no time to open his phone and look at whats happening in the internet.

The company he's been eyeing for has crumbled to pieces in just overnight and he didnt want to just go and resolve it as police officers are after him! He fled country B and hide in country G. He and his mother thought that they'll finally be free in here and live their lives in wealth. But things didnt go as they planned. Just 2 months ago, they started receiving people's disgusted face towards them. Started cursing them making them hide in their house all throughout the day. Moreover, all the money they had in the banks, every property that is in their hands cannot be used and has been froze!

When Yang Hong has finally had the time to open his phone and see what's going on, he was competely shocked as the trending news was about the fall of Yang family. Actually, the Yang family was once a powerful company so to be destroyed completely, Yang Hong naturally knew that people would be curious. What made him absolutely shocked was the faces of him, his mother, and Lim posted everywhere! There is also the descriptions in every picture on how he was not Yang Mo's biological child; how he planned on stripping Ru Huo's title as an heir which he eventually did; how Lim and Ying Yue met which eventually lead to having Yang Hong; how Lim, Ying Yue, and Yang Hong decieved Yang Mo; and many other things about their lives. Not even missing even a minor detail!!

Ying Yue naturally saw it as well. Her face distorted as she hastily called her lover, Lim. The phone rang for a long time before it was immediately picked up. Before she could say something, a drunk voice of a man sounded, "Who the hell is this?! I have no time for you so-" "Lim, where are you?! Me and your son is having a hard time here! Yet you are leisurely drinking there!!? Come over and help us!"

Lim must have been irritated by the high-pitched voice of the woman making him frown. "Ying Yue? It's you!!! It's all because of you that I lost my company! My wife and children!! It's all because of you seducing me!!" Lim shouted as he finally found an outlet to pour all his frustrations. Ying Yue and Yang Hong are not the only ones who are suffering. The moment those pictures spread all over the internet and around the people in the bussiness circle, Lim's wife filed a divorce and his children shunned and disowned him. His company suffering a backlash. Without his wife's family as a backup, everything went to drain. The projects he stole from Yang Mo has been confiscated. He had been put to prison and just recently come out. No money, no property, no family, nothing!

Ying Yue was so shocked hearing her lover's angry voice towards her. She felt really hurt! And betrayed...

Decades ago Lim and Ying Yue are truly lovers. Their family knew of it and so forcefully separate them, especially Lim's family. His family cannot accept a nobody be the wife of their eldest son. Lim compromised. While Ying Yue, she couldnt accept it and went to talk to his lover. Lim told her that he was forced. He said that if he didnt leave her then Ying Yue's life would be in danger. Lim told her to hide first and that he would come back to her after everything is resolved. Ying Yue agreed. 3 months after their separation, Ying Yue accidentally saw a news while she was passing by a store. The news contained the engagement between his lover, Lim, and an aristocrat woman. Lim was happily smiling and excitedly talked about their coming wedding in the public.