Arc 2.10

Smutty part here mina-san! If sensitive, then please skip it. But.........I DOUBT YOU WONT!!! *sigh*

Enjoy!!!!
====================================
The couple spend their day at home. Yuxuan has again taken a leave making the assistant grit his teeth in anger. Well, he can only grit his teeth.

So, what are the couple doing?

Yun Chao is currently giving his husband a massage. Though not good at cooking, he can still be an expert when it come to massaging his man. His hand filled with oil slowly traveled through his man's strong, wide back. His hands slow making his man groaned in impatient. Occasionally, Yun Chao touches Yuxuan's senstive spot earning another sexy groan from the man. Suddenly,

"Hubby, turn around. The front is next." Yuxuan froze at his words.

"The back is enough baby. I dont need any massage in the front."

Yun Chao smirked and said, "Really?" while moving his fingers in circle at his back.

"Mn." It took a long time for Yuxuan to voice it out.

"Well, cant do. This is a full service massage only available for today. If you dont want then you'll regret it. Now turn around."

Yuxuan still did not move. Yun Chao raised an eyebrow. He crawled to the edge of the bed as if wanting to get something and pretended to fall out of balance. Seeing this, Yuxuan immediately rise and hugged him as he pull his wife to him.

"Why are you so clumsy, huh? What if you fell?" The husband said in a not-so-dangerous voice to intimidate the wife.

"I wouldnt. I knew you would come and save me...besides," Yun Chao's soft smile immediately turned to a teasing smirk, "Is this the reason why you wouldnt turn around?" He said as he touched the hard thing that has been poking him underneath.

Yuxuan's breathing hitched. His eyes darken as he finally realized he had been tricked by this wife of his. Yet, his thing couldnt help but swell a bit more as his wife's soft hand carressed and touched it in a teasing motion.

"Baby, if you keep on touching it, I wouldnt be able to control myself." Though he said it, his voice did not carry any force.

"Did I told you to control yourself?" Yuxuan intently gazed at his eyes. They looked each other intently.

Yun Chao broke it first. He kissed his husband's lips and said "Now, now, lets continue the massage." He pushed his man on the bed.

Yuxuan think its futile to hide now, and so he just lied on his back. His thing pointing to the sky. Yun Chao clamped his man's waist. He intentionally let his butt rubbed to his man's thing but immediately left it once it touched making Yuxuan groan in protest.

Yun Chao put a lot of oil in his hands that it even dripped in his man's body. He rubbed his hands together and started another massage session with his man. His hands touching the man's hard nipples and hard abs continuously. Yuxuan's eyes are becoming red from the stimulation.

"Aiyah! This position is not fun anymore." Yun Chao said. He took off his shirt then his short to his undearwear, slowly.

"Honey, look. This is your fault!" Yun Chao showed his already hard thing to his man. Yuxuan's breathing ragged. Yun Chao immediately turned around making his husband face his butt and him facing his hubby's standing thing.

Yun Chao's throat bobbed a couple of times seeing his man's hardness.

"Now, lets move to the next part." Yun Chao smirked as he bowed his head and slowly putting his mouth to the head of his husband's thing. Pressing his lips together making Yuxuan groan, "Ugh!" Just as Yuxuan was savoring the feeling, his naughty wife suddenly swallowed everything making him buck his hips in ecstasy.