Arc 5.6

Hearing the system's continuous loud voice, Shen slowly opened his eyes.

[Host! You're finally awake. Huhuhuhu. You made System really, really worried. *sniff* ]

Despite the system's loud cries, Shen did not forget to observe his surroundings. Seems like he's in a room and the lights are off, he could not see anything. He's also lying in a soft, fluffy bed. Is this a room in the bar where the clients enter?

'System, where are we? Contact my husband.'

[--]

Before the system could reply, the door of the room opened and a deep, gentle, and familiar voice sounded.

"Baby, are you awake?" It turns out to be Yun Kai, his lover.

"! Hus-!! Ugh..." after Shen's voice raised, his neck suddenly hurt making him groan.

The other person's pace quickened to his side. A big, rough hand gently hold his body pulling Shen closer to him.

"Mghn...it hurts..." Shen is not afraid of pain, however, pain is still pain. When a sharp-like needle seemed to penetrate his neck, he cant help but let out a cry.

A hand gently carressed Shen's neck, his teary eyes were softly pecked by Yun Kai.

"Shh, its alright now, baby."

If the lights are on, the system and Shen would definitely see Yun Kai's posture holding him like a big baby.

After a while, Shen felt his husband pressed his lips to his.

"Pain will be gone very soon." Yun Kai softly whispered.

.....
After what it seems like half an hour, Shen's whole body weight was on Yun Kai. He felt a lot better now surrounded by his hubby's pheremones calming him completely.

'System, tell me what happened earlier.'

[Host, though it was all an act...at first, and we have already expected them to make their moves, also, what they did to you was already expected, the place where they injected it was a surprise.]

At the system's words, Shen unconciously touch his neck which still has his husband's finger stroking it.

Yun Kai's hand paused. The light is still off but he had good eyesight. He could clearly see Shen's worried face touching his nape.

[Host, in this world, an omega's nape is very sensitive. Once it's damaged, it could cause lot of implications to the omega such as their health and even their fertility.]

Shen really was worried. Suddenly, he felt a cool, soft thing pressed into his nape together with soothing words making him tremble.

"My love. Dont worry, everything's fine. You're very okay, no problem at all."

"Really?"

"Of course!"

[Host, I'm also going to testify! When the boss found you, he immediately went to the hospital in frantic. The doctor examined you extremely carefully under the intimidating look of the boss! Exept for a little body pain, the result was good news, so you dont have to worry at all!]

Speaking of it,

"Love, where did you find me?" Shen asked in low voice.

The hold of him suddenly tightened.

Yun Kai's thoughts wander back to the earlier events.
...
Yun Kai went to an enclosed space to answer his phone. Though, his baby already know about his background, he still want to keep him away from this dark things, especially that the phone call is all about the family's bussiness underground.