Not far from him Ariel and her attendants as also a knight accompany her as she decided to take a stroll to get her mind off things. She stopped on her tracks finding the garden was already occupied by the man he wants to avoid. Yet she can't believe the man has a sorrowful look on his face as he gaze up the sky. The Drukurian servant who is working under her father then tells her. "My Lady we must leave as it seems the Emperor's Imperial uncle has occupied the area."

Ariel then asks. "You had long served the palace right?"

The servant nodded, bowing her head. "Yes my Lady."

"What do you know about the Emperor's Imperial uncle?" Ariel asks.

"His Highness is the late Emperor's youngest cousin who resides at the northern territories. He has full authority at the north this decree was made long before us. His father's fore father as what was written is also a brother of an Emperor. His line of the family was even categorized as pure blooded Drukurian descendants for never had they entered cross marriages from another outside this Empire. He manages alone the north without difficulties and is highly respected by the royal family members. He never goes to war unless necessary. Even the late Emperor opted him to stay when he volunteered to join a certain war back then for the Emperor knew him alone can vanquish the enemies not leaving those soldiers of the Empire get the experience that they must have." She paused. "That is all I know my lady, please let us leave for his Highness also has little patience that we must not test." She tells her worriedly.

Ariel hesitantly nods her head as she turn her heels away. 

It didn't take long for Draco to notice another individuals we're near. He turns his gaze and saw not far from the entrace. Ariel is with a maiden servant and a knight accompanying her to leave. Draco snorts. "I'm glad she's sensible enough to know I want to be alone." Draco sighs and turns his attention at the night sky. "Brother my days are getting lonesome without you."

Ariel felt annoyed her day started smoothly but as it progress everywhere she thought of a place to have tea or have a time for herself seems to be the certain silver haired man in her nightmare goes to have his time spent on the supposedly her place of leisure. She let's out a sigh as she now opted to stay in her room. "Seems my swear of avoidance towards him is seriously teasing me for my spots is he's for the taking." She sighs again. "Lucky bastard."

Charles sighs for the fifth time. Carlisle laughs as he embraces the man from behind. "Imperial Uncle can be a handful but know this he's reasonable enough to do this."

Charles snorted. "I hate him. If it weren't for him. Your brother won't be giving a decree of going to borders and-"

Carlisle cuts him off by a peck on the lips. Carlisle pulls away before Charles could return his kiss. "My Imperial brother did the right thing than letting Imperial uncle thought of anymore fitting punishment besides if I am serving the Empire. I got my days off to go and meet up with you again without any of my family taking a question as it is I'm serving the people of the Empire by protecting the borders." Carlisle smirks. "This is a really good opportunity than staying here in the palace and waiting for any celebration at Aiden Empire just for an excuse to be able to see you, my dearest."

Charles pouts. "Fine. I understand now."

Carlisle chuckles as he pulls away from embracing his lover and moves to sit across his chambers. He took a sit on the sofa and has a smile on his face.

Charles follows him and took a sit beside him. "I'll send letters to cheer you up while you spend your days serving the borders."

Carlisle smirks turning to look at Charles reddening cheeks. "Don't look at me." Charles irritatedly spat as he turns to look away from Carlisle who continues to laugh heartily.