Mini-Series: MIA

Author's note:

Last chapter I fucked up and wrote Ruby doing the loser speech and not Weiss. Chalk that up to my stupidity writing that scene at 2 A.M. after work. Welp I fixed it, originally Ruby had lost and I forgot to change it. Ugh I woke up and saw my mistake and got so annoyed.

Fun fact of the day, if I take too long on a chapter. I'll usually cram to get it out late at night even though I have no deadline. I only had the 3 rounds scene left to write and that got less attention than the reactions. I went over their reactions probably three times because I knew it was more important.

Also, while there is a lot of runtime in this mini-series. There's not much for them to react to, I tried my best to make it interesting.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Chapter 21- Mini-series: MIA

Team JNPR's dorm, an hour after their "Tournament."

"It's been an hour and you're still sulking." Yang rolled her eyes in Weiss's direction.

Weiss Schnee, proud heiress to the Schnee Dust Company and even prouder Huntress in training... huffed like a petulant child. "I was last and I had to make that ridiculous speech.

Snickers erupted around her.

"And I will never live it down." Weiss added.

"Oh come on Weiss, I placed second to last. It's not that bad." Ruby waved her off.

Weiss shot Ruby a glare, telling her it was exactly that bad. "I would like a rematch, with our weapons and semblances."

"Oh come on we do that enough in Ms. Goodwitch's class." Ruby whined. "I don't want to train, that was just for fun."

"Me neither." Jaune laughed, "But you're right it was fun, I'll take my score of thirteen in stride."

Ruby groaned, "Ugh I can't believe I did that badly with the pugil sticks."

"What happened to 'it not being that bad'." Weiss mocked.

Ruby ignored her, mentally chiding herself. I know weapons and I let Jaune beat me!... hmm well he has gotten better. Guess I shouldn't complain, at least I did good with the ice dust.

"I wouldn't take that first match to heart, we were kind of just messing around." Yang pointed out. "I mean I used my pugil stick like a bat." Yang turned to Ruby. "But you, you still need to work on hand to hand."

Ruby stuck her tongue out, gesturing to Crescent Rose.

Pyrrha chuckled, "It was nice to relax in a sparring match. I didn't feel the need to get a perfect zero score. I'm happy with my four. Anyway I'd like to start the next episode."

"Yes please." Weiss begged, anything to take her mind off the tournament. "So what is it we're meant to watch next? A miniseries?"

Jaune nodded, "Filss said there would be two mini-series. Probably set in between seasons nine and ten."

"Maybe not though, I was thinking one could be of the events with the real reds and blues and Carolina." Blake commented.

"I'd love to see Carolina and the group's first meeting." Pyrrha chuckled. "I hope you're right."

Blake nodded, "Me too, I'm mostly interested in what Washington's thoughts were when he saw her again. She was presumed dead for a long time."

"Well it looked like they had a good working relationship if anything." Weiss pointed out. "He called her boss so he wasn't worried about his position."