1. longing

Hi guys I know your all here to read story so i don't waste your time....please Just bear with small mistakes because english is not my native language that's it.

Let's start our story💞

A small boy wearing black dress sitting in the corner of a crowded street while shaking in fear... Tear drops staining his chubby white cheeks his eyes are red and pluffy..... His cloths are teared...he is wearing two different shoes which is bigger than his foot.

At the same time someone came and stretch his hand in front of the boy... boy look at him his heard filled with hope and warmth to see him with teary eyes he is about to hold that hand but suddenly that person start to disappear.....

Boy start shouting "yun gege... Don't go"
"yun gege please don't go" He come forward to hold his hand but that person disappear... Tears stared to flow from his eyes and screamed loudly
"yun gege.... "

Suddenly wei ying felt like someone kick his butt very hard he fell off from his bed.
he wake up from his nightmare and look up to see Jiang Cheng glaring at him.

"Jiang Cheng you idiot why the hell did you kick me" Wei ying shout at him while standing and rubbing his butt.

"Do you know what's the time now.... How long are you going to stay at your stupid dreamland" Cheng left a Frustrated sign and said sarcastically "same old dream for last 10 years...same street....same yun gage.....when you are going to move on from that dream. "

Wei ying come near jiang Cheng and put his hand around his shoulder and said "Not in this life."

Cheng thrown his hand away from his from shoulder "stupid" Said angrily.
Wei ying hit his head start runing.

Cheng raged in anger "Wei wuxian you baster stop there or else I will kill you"he shouted.wei ying show hos tongue
" Catch me if you can" Cheng started running behind him.

jiang yanli who sitting near table saw them running and throwing things at each other. She smile at her little brothers childish behavior and said " A xian, A Cheng enough stop running and come hear. "

Hearing her sweet warm voice Wei ying stopped at once and run to her like little child run to there mother... Wei ying kneel in front her and hold her hands
"Shījiě jiang Cheng bullying me... Save me please" He cutely pout and plead like 3 years baby.

Yanli smile looking at his cuteness and Cheng glared at Wei ying "look how old are you?.... Complaining like small baby and who is bullying whom... Hah" He is about to hit Wei ying but yanli stoped him "a Cheng."

"Shijie" Cheng sign Frustratedly and walk away... Yanli put her hand on Wei ying face and Affectionately stroke it.

Wei ying lost his parents when he is seven. 'Jiang Fengmian' jiang clan leader Wei ying parents Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze friend.
found him on streets of Yunmeng and take him to lotus pier... from then Wei ying live in lotus pier with jiang Fengmian , madam yu, jiang yanli and jiang Cheng.Clan leader jiang loves Wei ying as his own child. where madam yu jiang chang's mother hates him so much because he is much more talanted than her own son that's why she always scoulds and punishes him for almost every day... But Wei ying never regretted living in lotus pier because of yanli's motherly love.. Wei ying treat her as his own mother with love and respect wholeheartedly.

After talking with yanli for sometime... Wei ying freshup and come to meeting hall.

After sometimes clan leader jiang clear his throat....everyone turn to his side paying attention to what he's going to say he started after everyone turn to his side "as we know once in every four years one of the five clans (Gusu Lan, Yunmeng Jiang, Qinghe Nie, Qishan Wen, and Lanling Jin) will condect special teaching to all clan students... So this time "gusu lan clan" Going to conduct this....from Yunmeng jiang clan top 20 student are going to gusu tomorrow... Everyone start packing....tomorrow you all going to depart".
Everyone agreed with him and meeting ended.

After meeting ended Wei ying run from there as soon as possible ...he went to an Abandoned lotus lake shore where there is no one there to distrub him and take off the jade pendant that he is wearing all time.

"Yun gege I have been waiting for this for a long time now it's time to meet you

"Yun gege I have been waiting for this for a long time now it's time to meet you.... Wait for me" He said to pendant. He is too happy that anyone can see his happiness in his glowing eyes.
"Wait for me" He started jumping and shouting loudly.

That's it for today💞

Please vote, comment and share❤.