"What were you doing there?" Phayu asked curiously, the place where Noeul was beaten earlier was not where Noeul should be. The place is far from the crowds and has minimal lighting so that no matter what happens there people won't be able to help because it's so quiet.

"I just finished my photoshoot and I wanted to buy some snacks but when I came out of the mini market they suddenly smothered me and when I realized I was already in that place," said Noeul with a slightly trembling voice.

"where is sky.. i mean peat, you're not with him" asked phayu. Noeul shook his head.

"Today my photoshoot schedule is alone while hyung has other work," said noeul explaining. Phayu nodded.

"I'll take you home" Phayu said while giving him the plastic he had bought earlier, Noeul saw the contents of the plastic that Phayu had given him and he could see pain medication and bruising ointment in it.
.
.
It didn't take long for Phayu and Noeul to arrive at Noeul's house, Phayu could see Peat who was standing in front of the gate nervously and when Peat saw Noeul getting out of the phayu's car Peat immediately ran towards Noeul and hugged him.

"Where have you been? I called you many times but you didn't answer my calls.. I was worried about you" Peat said without stopping and when he saw Phayu getting out of the car Peat's eyes immediately widened and he immediately pulled Noeul's body behind him.

"what are you doing with noeul? .. why he is with you?" peat shouted at phayu, noeul who saw this immediately held peat's hand. Peat turned to Noeul.

"Hyung .... calm down, phi phayu has helped me" said noeul, peat frowned.

"Help you?" asked Peat confused. Noeul nodded before telling peat everything. Peat was shocked when he heard Noeul's story.

"I already told you, wait for me to finish and I will pick you up. Why did you go out alone" said Peat protested.

"hyung... I'm tired of waiting for you and I thought it wouldn't be a problem if I bought snacks while waiting for you.. I didn't know if they would suddenly kidnap me," said noeul defensively.

"Noeul... you've only been here for a few months, you haven't memorized which roads are safe and which are not safe to walk alone. Next time, don't travel alone, ok, especially at night," said Peat lecturing Noeul. Noel nodded.

"And for you... thank you for helping and driving Noeul home, you can go home now," said Peat curtly as he pulled Noeul into the house. Noeul who was being pulled by peat could only turn his head back to see phayu.

"thank you phi phayu... be careful on the road" said noeul shouting a little. Phayu only nodded slowly before he back to his car and going home.
.
.
Win and team who saw Nouel and Peat immediately ran towards Noeul and hugged him.

"oh thank god... you're fine noeul, you know the three of us are really worried about you noeul" said team.

"Where have you been?" asked Win and again Noeul told what happened.

"Fortunately phi phayu passed and saved me hia win" said noeul when he finished his story.

"Phayu?" Asked Win, Noeul nodded. team and win finally understand why peat's face is so gloomy even though noeul has returned safely.

"But are you okay? Do we need to go to the hospital to check your wounds?" asked team worried when he saw some bruises on Noeul's body but Noeul shook his head.

"I'm okay phi team, besides my wound is not that serious, phi and phi phayu has also given me some kinds of medicine for my wound" said noeul with a happy smile, peat's face tightened when he saw noeul's reaction about phayu saving him. Peat didn't say anything but went to his room angrily. Noeul who saw Peat went to his room with an annoyed feeling became confused.

"Hyung...." Noeul's hand was held by Win when Noeul intended to follow Peat to his room. Noeul looked at Win who shook his head.

"hia...." he said slowly.

"noeul .... let peat rest, he's been worrying about you. You also go back to your room to rest" said team while stroking noeul's head lovingly.

"but phi .." noeul wanted to protest.

"Noeul... I think Peat needs to calm down now, let him alone first, ok," said Win to persuade Noeul. Win and team understand why Peat is so upset and angry and they are worried that if Noeul catches up with Peat now his anger will only grow.

"Ok... but hyung will be fine, right?" asked Noeul worried, Win and team looked at each other before finally nodding.

"He'll be fine, tomorrow he'll be back as before... now let him be alone, ok," said Win. Noeul finally agrees to leave Peat alone.

"now .. clean yourself and rest" said team.

"Okay... good night phi team... good night hia win" said noeul while kissing win and team on the cheek.