Chp 32 'Revenge?'

Ghaji ma.. || Jihan
32[1/2]

After a while Jeonghan cooked food and ate dinner together,  The two are now in the couch cuddling Joshua's fever is gone actually and with that Jeonghan felt relieve and wanting to just pass out.

"Han if you want to rest let's go to the bedroom then" Joshua said puling the sleepy Jeonghan to the room.

Upon reaching the room Jeinghan layed himself down and immediately fell asleep with Joshua tucking him in.

"Rest Hannie you need it assuming the past 2 years must've been hard for you" Joshua said as he kissed Jeonghan's forehead and grabbed his jacket.

"Mm Shua dont go.." Jeonghan sleep talked making Joshua frown a bit.

"I'll be back" Joshua whispered as he carefully left the room and dorm and locked it.

It's now 11:46pm Joshua is outside walking for about 5 minutes now towards to some house and knocked on it to be greeted by none other than his dad.

"Hey dad" Joshua smiled at his father who's shock and crying as he already knows that Joshua remembers.

"Hey Son" Mr. Hong smiled back smiling pulling his son for a hug with Joshua hugging back.

•----------•

The next day it's around 10am and Jeonghan woke up with the sound of the dorm door opening.

"Shua?" Jeonghan said but no response, at this point the silence made Jeonghan feel uneasy.

"Joshua?" Jeonghan attempted to call the younger agin but no response.

Jeonghan then decided to stand up and carefully went out the room to be great by a glass bottle hitting him from his side making him fell on his kness and some cuts on his cheeks and head.

"What the-" Jeonghan said as he felt a sudden sting in his head and putted his hand there to see that his head is bleeding.

"It's always you" Someone standing next toJeonghan who's on the floor currently dizzy blurted out making Jeonghan look at him only to see his psychopathic cousin.

"It's always you hyung, it's so unfair" Jiyun said as he slowly sat down and touched Jeonghan's blonde hair who has some blood from his cut.

"Jiyun? You asshole-" But before Jeonghan could finished Jiyung pulled Jeonghan's back hair making him look up.

"Listen here Hyung what Jiyun wants Jiyun gets so if I can't have Shua-hyung then neither can you" Jiyun said in the most threatening and psychotic way with a broken glass pointing in Jeonghans neck.

"You're always the lucky one, the favorite, the loved one, You know i always look up to you Hyung because everyone seems to love you.." Jiyun keeps blurting out while Jeonghan is trying to grab a certain glass and plans to hit Jiyun with that.

"You're such an angel like you haven't done mistakes You're perfect hyung you never get hurt, you never hurt anyone" those words made Jeonghan remembers the eay he hurted Joshua back then that made him upset.

"You're wrong.." Jeonghan whispered with Jiyun being confused.

"You're wrong Jiyun i already hurted someone so badly and that someone was the least person that i want to hurt but ended up hurting him" Jeonghan said as he clenched his fist with the glass and stabbing it on Jiyun's hand the one who's holding the back of his hair making Jiyun scream in pain.

"But the most person that i want to hurt is you Jiyun, I wont ever forgive you to what you did to Joshua" Jeongham said as he slowly stood leabing Jiyun screaming in pain on the floor as a glass is stabbed on his hand.