Chp 25: 'Our Relantionship[s]'

"What are we?" Jeonghan asked stopping what he's doing that made Joshua confused.

"Uh- Humans?" Joshua replied confused making Jeonghan laugh a bit.

"Pft- No not that i mean what is our relationship now?" Jeonghan nervously looked at the younger who's looking at him sincerely.

"Boyfriends? Because come to think of it we never actually broke up" Joshua chuckled while Jeonghan processed the situation.

"Wait- Oh yeah we fought but we never said that were breaking up with each other" Jeonghan smiled a bit at what they said.

"So to put it simply we've been dating for 4 years now Hannie" Joshua leaned his cheeks on his hand looking at the older who quickly looked away with a litle bit of red in his cheeks.

'Cute' Joshua thought as he continued to look at Jeonghan who continue cooking.

"Im sorry.." Jeonghan suddenly said out of nowhere.

"For what? I swear Jeonghan if it's about what happend it's fine-" Joshua was cutted off.

"NO-  uh i mean not that im just s-sorry.." Jeonghan said with pain in his tone. This sudden change of mood made the tension around the room to be gloomy.

"Hannie.." Joshua stood up and backed hugged Jeonghan leaning his head on the older's shoulder.

"I already forgave you because i know how much your sorry and how much you didnt mean that" Joshua said gently with a little smile that made Jeonghan ease up a bit.

"I know.. I just feel like i have so much more to apologize for" Jeonghan replied putting his hand on Joshua's hands which is on his waist.

"Mhmm i mean you can apologize as much as you want and I'll always tell you i forgive you if it eases you up and lessen the pain" Joshua continued.

"Thanks Shua and sorry.." Jeonghan responded looking at Joshua.

"Mhm it's fine and i love you Hannie" Joshua smiled and stopped hugging the older to poke his nose making the older giggle.

"Now get your jacket we're going somewhere" Joshua making Jeonghan confused

"Huh where?" Jeonghan asked.

"To the cafe of course how are we gonna eat breakfast if you already burnt the one your cooking" Joahua pointed at the food with Jeonghan looking at it and panicking that it's burning.

"Come on Hannie throw those away it'll be my treat" Joshua giggled at the panicking older and went to his room to get his and Jeonghan's jacket.

"Aaisshh i wasted food" Jeonghan pouted as he threw away the food.

"Cmonn im hungryy" Joshua jokingly whined already at the door. Jeonghan giggled at the whining younger.

"Kayy im coming shuji" Jeonghan replied excitingly going to Joshua.

•-------------•

Meanwhile Joshua and Jeonghan arrived at the cafe holdings hand of course and are on the counter ordering there food.

"What do you want Hanni?" Joshua asked with Jeonghan whispering "you" making the older flustered and put his hands away.

"Eeyy im kidding I'll take the egg sandwhich, Latte and please" Jeonghan said and the cashier typing it down.

"Same for me but add a slice of hazelnut cake" Joshua added.

"Okay kindly so I'll repeat so you'll have 2 latte and 2 egg sandwhich and 1 slice of  hazelnut cake. Is that all?" The cashier asked.