Chp 5: 'I failed to Protect You Again'

"About what?"

•--------------------------•

"Hyung im back sorry i left" Vernon said as he entered their apartment seeing Joshua sleeping comfortable on the couch while hugging his guitar and his notebook all messy.

Vernon smiled and felt relieved seeing his hyung sleeping comfortable. The younger decided to clean the mess then putted a blanket on the older. "Im so glad you still remembered me hyung after what happend 2 years ago.. But there were others who weren't glad, I'll let you firgure it out yourself because we dont really know if you want to remember that or not" Vernon said as he left then turned off the lights at the living room then went to sleep.

•-------------------------•

'J------- what's with the blindfold?'

'It's a suprise shua'

'kayy? Your acting weird J-------..'

'Wait a sec..'

'Open them now'

'Wha- J------- what's with all this roses and stuff? '

'Your so cute joshuji, but ehem'

'Joshua will you be my boyfriend?.... '

"Hyung! Wake up it's already 7" Vernon said hurringly getting his things ready. " H-huh it's 7?" Joshua asked "Yes were gonna be late!" the younger said panicking. "Calm down vernon it's not the end of the world" Joshua chuckled as he gets ready too forgetting the dream he had. (or did he?)

They both arrived at the university luckily the teachers wasnt there yet. Joshua and vernon waved farewell too each other as they both go to their first class. Joshua entered the room seeing people gathered around jeonghan as soon as the bell rings everyone went to there sits.

"Wow didnt know you were popular" Joshua said while putting his bag down.

"Eh i dont really know why" Jeonghan pouted.

Joshua giggled at the reaction of jeonghan making jeonghan blush a bit. 'God he's still so cute.' The older thought.

"Hey uhh.. I never got to know your full name" Jeonhan side as he putted his hand on the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah i haven't introduced myself yet, Nice to meet you im Joshua, My name is actually Hong Jisoo, Joshua is just my american name." The younger gently smiled.

'It really is you..' Jeonghan smiled.

"Yoon Jeonghan, although you already knew" Jeonghan introduced himself back.

"Yeah such a beautiful name for an angel like you." Joshua said out loud "Oh-ah i mean y-your name is beautiful just like a-an angel y-you know? Since everyone calls you that haha.." Joshua explained as he putted his head on his desk blushing.

'Still cute as always' Jeonghan is also a blushing mess but he couldnt careless and just giggled at the younger's reaction.

"Thank you for that" Jeonghan said still giggling and blushing. "Y-yeah haha.." Joshua's head still on his desk and still a blushing mess.

'Why did i even say that, Hong Jisoo. What. Is. Happening. To. You aaaaaaa' Joshua's mind is also a mess that whole first period.

•-------------------•

It is now recess Joshua had seem to fell asleep.

"Joshuaaa, wake up it's recess" Jeonghan kept poking Joshua's cheeks. "Mmmnh.. 5 more minutes" The younger said.

Jeonghan smiled "You need to wake up joshuji-" Joshua opened his eyes then quickly stood up upon hearing the word 'Joshuji' come out of Jeonghan's mouth.

"Is something wrong Joshua?" The older asked as he was suprised why Joshua suddenky got up.

'Did he just say Joshuji?' Joshua thought as he remebered the dream(?) he had earlier

"Y-yeah im fine.. Btw what did you cal-" Joshua was cutted off

"HYUNGS!! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?" dino shouted.

"Yeah we're coming go ahead first" Jeonghan replied "Btw you were asking me something?" The older asked.

"Ah- it's nothing you can go ahead I'll just use the restroom" Joshua said as he stood up going to the restroom.

'He suddenly got gloomy i wonder why' Jeonghan thought on his way to the cafeteria.

Meanwhile Joshua had reach to restroom only to find 2 boys death staring him, but Joshua didnt really notice then proceeded to wash his face on the sink. Joshua is now confused again as he didnt get to ask Jeonghan his question earlier. Joshua doesn't exactly know why but everytime he's curious his mood tends to be bad.

"So your the good looking guy that's seducing our angel?" Joshua turned to see 2 boys approaching him.

"Sorry i think you misunderstood me for a wrong person" Joshua said as he trued to go out the restroom.

"Not so fast L. A boy" The guys said as he pinned Joshua to the wall.

"You know you are good-looking, heh the names jake" Jake said while touching Joshua's lips.

'this bastard' Joshua said to himself

Meanwhile Jeonghan is at the cafeteria with the others wondering why Joshua's taking too long.

"I'll go check Joshua" Jeonghan said as he stood up and quickly ran to the restroom Joshua went to, as he was close to the restroom Jeonghan heard..

"Mmnh..." Joshua moaned as jake touch him all around while the other guy is just holding Joshua making Joshua unable to move.

'Joshua?' Jeonghan thought as he heard a moan.

"Hmm that's goods L.A boy now moan for me more" Jake said.

"F-fuck you.." Joshua said as the other kept touching him

Jeonghan's blood boiled as he heard all those stuffs. Kicking the door down which was locked only to see Jake and the other boy harrasing Joshua.

Jeonghan quickly pulled Joshua away from the 2 boys." What the fuck do you think your doing to him?" Jeonghan said with an angry tone.

"Woah woah.. Calm down angel we were just playing with him" Jake said as he laughed with the other boy.

"Get the fuck out before i crush you into pieces" Joshua said to jake and the other boy that jake's with while his fist is ready to swing any second but shaking.

"Kayy calm down bot of you" jake and the other boy made their way out of the bathroom. "Let's meet again L. A boy your moan are music to my ears" Jake whispered to Joshua that made Joshua's mood much more bad.

After jake and the other boy left, Jeonghan then quickly hugged Joshua. Making the younger's mood a bit better as he felt the older's warm embrace.

"Sorry.." Jeonghan said as he stopped hugging the younger while looking down.

"It's fine i needed the hug anyways and thank you" Joshua held Jeonghan's hand.

"Want to skip recess and go to the rooftop so you can calm down a bit?" Jeonghan asked while fixing Joshua's hair and shirt with Joshua replying by nodding.

'I failed to protect you again'

(T. B. C)

A/N: Oh boy do i love drama HXIXUSNEJD anyways hope this made just a little bit more sense than the last thank you for reading see ypu guys next chapp