Chp 29: 'Happy Birthday'

"Yeah.. We need to settle our real relantionship now, I cant lie anymore"

•----------•
Meanwhile with Jeonghan and the others are at the park currently celebrating Jeonghan's birthday. The others are singing and dancing around some are eating meanwhile the birthday boy is just sulking at the bench because His boyfriend, Joshua wasn't there and hasn't even greeted him.

[Jeonghan's fit btw and i was like AAAAAAAA when he posted this]

"Jeonghan-hyungg stop sulkingggg it's your dayy so let's enjoyyy" Hoshi said pulling Jeonghan's hand making him stand up. [yes they already made up]

"Okay okayy hoshi calm down i will" Jeonghan said feeling a little bit better and smiling then spent time and had fun with the others.

Back at the three again in the cafe.

"Yeah.. We need to settle our real relantionship now, I can't lie anymore" the man behind their table said a little loudly making the three hear ithat and looked at each other telling each other 'looks like there's drama here ' and the three laughed.

"Anyways why did you call us here?" Taehyung said as they stopped laughing.

"Yeah i need your help with something" Joshua said with Jungkook knowing what is it.

"YOU'RE GONNA SUPRISE YOUR BOYFRIEND FOR HIS BIRTHDAY-" Jungkook was cutted off when Joshua covered his mouth as Jungkook was being too loud.

"Shhhh and yes im gonna suprise him later because it's his birthday" Joshua said as he pulled his hand away from Jungkook's mouth who had calmed down.

"Wait wait you said later? And you're asking for our help on the exact day?? Dont tell me you haven't planned anything yet" Taehyung sighed.

"No no i already have something planned Seungcheol and my friends already knows it except for Jeonghan of course" Joshua explained.

"What's the plan then?" Jungkook said with Joshua explaining his plan.

"Oooohhh hyung that's perfect!" Jungkook excitingly said with Taehyung adding " So where do you need our help for?"

"Clothes" Joshua said knowing that his cousin is the best when it comes to styling clothes. Joshua is actually stylist himself but his cousins is much more stylist than thim so he decided to get their help.

"Leave that to us" Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each toher and smirked at Joshua making Joshua think.

'God please dont make me regret this decision in asking them for help-' Joshua thought as he gulped nervously.

•-------•

After a while it's 3 pm now and Jeonghan and the others already ate lunch and are still at the park hanging out. Jeonghan enjoyed playing with the other's earlier but that still hadn't take his mind off Joshua.