Chp 4. 'About What?'

'What's happening to me?'

                         •-----------------•

It is now dismissal, Joshua and Vernon went home early after their recess since Joshua wasn't feeling well. Jeonghan is now in his locker arranging his things then suddenly...

"Pls? Take care of yourself shua.."

Jeonghan blushed and thought 'Stupid jeonghan why did you do that earlier' Jeonghan slammed his locker as he leaned his face on his locker because of the embarrassment. 

'Why do i even keep thinking that Joshua is *him*?.. You know he wont come back after you did. Just because he's born in L.A and has the deer eyes and gentlesmile doesnt mean he's.. Or he could be?' Jeonghan shakes his head and let out a big sigh.

"Seems like someone's embarrassed from what he did earlier" Seuongcheol asked smirking at the younger.

"Guess Dino told you huh" Jeonghan said as he chuckled still looking down.

"Yeah and dino said he wont be walking with us today he and his family has a dinner to attend too" Seoungcheol said. Then both started to walk home

"Sooo.. What's with Joshua that makes you do all those loving' stuffs again?" Seoungcheol smirked.

"What do you mean loving? I was just concerned that's all" Jeonghan replied

"Concerned my ass, your mostly mean to new people dont really know why your so called angel" Seoungcheol teased the younger.

"Well fyi it's because i am an angel" Jeonghan said with a smile on his face but slowly faded "I dont really know why i acted like that.. Maybe it's be-"

"Because Joshua reminds you of him?" Seoungcheol asked looking down.

Jeonghan smiled a bit "Yeah i even think that Joshua IS him, because well i mean the deer eyes and gentle smile and the name and his american accent and-"

"Calm down jeonghan i get it, Everything in Joshua leads you to him" Seuongcheol smiled "Wanna know why?" Seoungcheol asked as Jeonghan looked at him in confusion but nodded his head intensely wanting to know why.

"It's because.. Joshua IS him" Seoungcheol said as Jeonghan stopped in shock. "H-How do you know-" Jeonghan was cutted off

"Well i mean i was actually shocked at first to see him with vernon yesterday at the cafeteria but i wasnt really sure if it was him not until he introduced himself then called hansol 'vernon'" Seoungcheol explained.

"Im not following?" Jeonghan replied still in shock.

"You really are an idiot only HIM' calls hansol 'vernon' and what really made me confirm that He is him is that when he said his full name" Seuongcheol paused for the intense drama.

"GODDAMMIT SEOUNGCHEOL JUST TELL ME" Jeonghan grabbed seoungcheol's clothes as he wants to know why quickly.

"His full name is Hong Jisoo, Han.. Joshua  IS Hong Jisoo your-" before Seoungcheol finishhe was cutted off by Jeonghan who quickly putted his hands off seoungcheol's clothes.

"Oh my.." Jeonghan said as his hands starts shaking. "Your kidding" Jeonghan then looked at the older replying " Jeonghan i dont joke about this stuffs"

Jeonghan's hands still shaking and his mind just blanked but his heart's beating fast.

" W-wait so he's..."

                         •---------------------•

'Hey jisoo..'

'hmm?'