Chp 16: (Alone Together)

•--flashback pt 9--•

"So um want me to help you with your uh- you know" Jeonghan said making Joshua extremely flustered.

"U-UH no need it'll c-calm down beside im pretty sure your also hard.. " Joshua replied as he looked away at Jeonghan. While Jeonghan just smiled and kneeled down and leaned his face close to Joshua's crotch.

"No need to be shy Joshuji I'll make sure you'll enjoy it" Jeonghan smirked as he unbuttoned and unzip Joshua's pants then took the hard dick of the younger out.

"J-Jeonghan stop you really dont need-ugh~" Joshua stopped as Jeonghan has started to rub his hands on Joshua's dick.

"Ngh~" Joshua moaned as he covered his mouth so he wont be that loud. After a while Jeonghan then started giving Joshua some kitty licks.

"H-han~Pls.." Joshua pleaded as he wants the older to jerk him off already.

"Hmm pls what shua?" Jeonghan replied as he stopped licking.

"J-just do it already" Joshua with his reddish face that's being covered by his left hand because he uses his right hand to gripped at the bench. Jeonghan smiled then proceeded to take Joshua's whole dick in to his mouth believe it's bigger than you think but Jeonghan handled it easily and pleasingly.

"Haa..J-Jeonghan~" Joshua kept moaning as the older kept making him feel pleasured by sucking off his dick.

"Ahh~I-im c-close.. " Joshua said while Jeonghan jerked him off faster.

"AH- Shit.." Joshua moaned as he's lost from the pleasure he felt and cummed right into Jeonghan's mouth then noticed that he cummed at the olders mouth.

"Jeonghan shit sorry i didnt mean too-" Joshua was cutted off when Jeonghan just swallowed it like it was a sweet cream then licked the rest of the cum that was on his lips making Joshua flustered.

"W-Why would you drink that?" Joshua said as he wiped the remaining cum of Jeonghan's face while Jeonghan giggled.

"You know you're so cute when your flustered Joshuji" Jeonghan said as he putted Joshua's dick back inside the boxers and fixed his pants. "And extremly hot when your moaning and feeling pleasured" Jeonghan whispered at Joshua's ear seducing the younger and Joshua suddenly pushed Jeonghan to the bench making Jeonghan sit down while he's sitting on Jeonghan's lap teasing him.

"Well of course im hot" Joshua grinned

"Ugh~fuck.. " Jeonghan groanned from the pleasure as Joshua pushed his hands againts the harderned dick of the older.

"You like that?" Joshua smiled and as Joshua's about to continue they heard someone shouting.

"JOSHUAAA" Seungcheol shouted calling Joshua to wrap the party up since it's getting late. Joshua then check the time on his phone seeing it is getting late and they need to wrap things up since they just rented the park.

"Oh yeah we gotta go know its getting late" Joshua said as he hurringly stood up and walked but stopped.

"What about-" Joshua was cutted off by Jeonghan.

"It's fine Joshuji you dont have to force yourself and i can take care of it" Jeonghan said as he also stood up then bith walked backed together in where the others are.

"Okayyy everyone we gotta wrap this up" Joshua said as the others cleaned things up.

"Whats up with you?" Sungcheol asked Jeonghan who's looking at Joshua and still turned on from earlier.

"I need to use the toilet" Jeonghan said hurringly ran to the toilet and locking the door then proceeded to jerk off (A/N: I mean who wouldnt be turned on when it's Joshua Hong you did that with, am i right? 😏 Okay sorry I'll shut up now-)