Chp 18:(Our Warm Love)

•--flashback pt 11--•

[A/N:okay i swear just 3 more chps of the flashback- this flashbacks are the highlight of the story so that's why its long🙃]

"Isn't that Jeonghan?"

Jeonghan and Joshua had reached their homes.

"Shua baby can i stay for the night? Omma is working late tonight" Jeonghan asked Joshua with Joshua nodded as a reply that he can and grabbed Jeonghan's hand and pulled him inside.

After a while Jeonghan had already changed and are now sitting on Joshua's bed leaning his head on the wall feeling a little better now, waiting for Joshua to get changed. Joshua came out and finished changing seeing Jeonghan leaning at the wall has his eyes closed. Joshua thought that maybe they could do what they wanted to do for so long but kept getting stopped by reasons.

With those thoughts only on Joshua mind Joshua gulped as he approached Jeonghan then sat on his lap putting his hands around Jeonghan's neck (and by sat u know the sexy way~ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
Jeonghan slowly opened his eyes to see Joshua sitting on him and his face close to him. Jeonghan cant help but hardly blush the same way goes for Joshua, Clearly both of them knows what they want to do right now.

Joshua and Jeonghan slowly closed their eyes leaned their head closer to each other as their lips met one another slowly and passionately kissing each other.

"Mnh.." Joshua moaned as Jeonghan bit his lower lip and invade his hot cavern just tasting every corner of it.

"Ahn.." Joshua groaned in between their kiss as Jeonghan putted his hand inside of Joshua's tshirt touching him. When they pulled back you can see a string of saliva connects their mouth, Both are in gasp for air as they have been kissing each other for too long.

"Are you sure about this Joshuji?"Jeonghan sincerely asked before continue as they both know they cant help themselves once they really get into it.

"Yeah I've been wanting this han and im pretty sure you do too" Joshua smiled as he pulled Jeonghan again for a kiss, Again they kissed each other but this time not gently but roughly as if they're thirsty for each other.

Jeonghan then proceeded to take Joshua's t-shirt off then kissed him in the neck making Joshua grab on his hair a little tightly from the pleasure but Jeonghan didn't mind having his hair ripped off at this point as both are just focused on fcking each other.

A little while both are left with only their boxes with their dicks which is literally raging hard. Jeonghan then pushed Joshua on the bed making Joshua lay down while Jeonghan is on top of him.

"Haa.. You look so hot up here with your face who's clearly telling me to hurry up and fck you" Jeonghan smiled looking at the younger.

"M-Mgphm~" Joshua whimpered as Jeonghan caressed the younger's nipple with his fingers in a circular matter making both really turned on making Joshua grab the bedsheets.

With the older continuing on rubbing it fastly and the younger who's now a whimpering mess, Joshua bit his bottom lip  when Jeonghan made their crothes rub against each other lightly.

"D-damn it.. J-jeonghan just do it pls~" Joshua whimpered unpatiently, With the younger's whimper the older then smiled then proceeded to take off both of their boxers making them fully naked.

"This might hurt a bit Joshuji" Jeonghan said bitting his lower lip as he slowly entered him making the other moaned from the pleasure and pain.

"U-ugh~ s-shit.. Han y-your big~" Joshua said as he kept moaning from the pleasure of Jeonghan's crotch being inside him.