Chp 30: 'Cousin'

"Good morning Hyung" A boy greeted the sick boy with a smile.

"W-who-" Before Joshua could finished he coughed and fell on the floor as he remembers he's sore and has a fever.

"A-ah you okay? You shouldn't have left the bed in the first place" The boy took a glass of water and approached Joshua making him drink it with Joshua doing it so.

"Cmon let me help you up and you go rest in your room hmm?" The boy smiled and helped Joshua get up.

"Who ar-e you? W-wheres Jeonghan.. " Joshua said with his voice still hoarse.

"Ah! How rude of me im Yoon Jiyun, Jeonghan-hyung went out to get medicine" Jiyun introduced himself calmly making Joshua calm down a bit.

'So he's related to Jeonghan?' Joshua thought as they both reached the bed and Joshua layed down.

"Hyung stay here okay? Jeonghan-hyung told me to let you rest I'll bring the food here" Jiyun smiled and left the room to get the food leaving Joshua so many questions like

'Why didn't Jeonghan woke him up? Or why did he suddenly left me with a random person he doesn't know?' But Joshua felt to weak to move or even say anything as he and Jeonghan got carried away last night and with him having a fever at the same time.

"Hyung here this'll help with you're fever and sore throat" Jiyun said as he bring the soup.

"Can you eat? Or want me to feed you?" Jiyun smiled [I think that's suppose to be another person's job-]

With Joshua feeling weak he nodded as a response for Jiyun to feed him.

"Say aahh" Jiyun said as he leaned the spoon in with Joshua opening his mouth.

After a while they finished eating and Joshua's throat was feeling a bit better and then they heard a phone call from Jiyun's phone in the kitchen.

"I'll get that hyung stay here and rest" Jiyun left the room and went to the kitchen to answer the phone call.

"Jeonghan-hyung?" Jiyun said as he accepted the call.

"Hey Jiyun how's Shua?" Jeonghan worriedly said.

"He's fine hyung he woke up and i gave him soup to help with his fever and sore throat now he's resting.. Anyways you okay hyung you sound tired?"

"Im fine Jiyun just worried for Shua, i got his medicine right here actually I'll be on my way back" Jeonghan replied with Jiyun humming as a response.

"Mhmm...bye hyung get here safely" Jiyun said and they hang up.

Jiyun then went back in Joshua's room to check the other who seems to be sleeping peacefully. Jiyun then putted another cold towel on Joshua's forehead and kissed his cheeks.

"Jeonghan-hyung is lucky to have you.. But what Jiyun wants Jiyun gets" Jiyun  mumbled and smirked as he put his finger on Joshua's lips and rubb it a bit but then pulled his finger away when Joshua move to change his position.

'I'll make you mine'

[A/N: Hannie your man is about to get steal where tf are u-]
•---------•
After a while Jeonghan finally came back to the dorm with the medicine.

"Jiyun-ah" Jeonghan knocked with Jiyun opening it.

"Gosh you look awful hyung" Jiyun said as Jeonghan who's messed up from the running he did as he wants to hurry and give the to his boyfriend.

"Where's Shua?" Jeonghan asked with Jiyun pointing in Joshua's room.

"He's sleeping" Jiyun said as he sat down the couch with Jeonghan.