Chp 19: (Decision)

•--flashback pt 12--•

"Jeonghan..? Who's there?" Joshua said as he rubbed his eyes while going down on the stairs all dressed as he's going somehwere.

"Ah sorry did i wake you up?" Jeonghan asked in which Joshua nodded replying no then went to sit beside Jeonghan at the table.

"Good morning Shua had a fun night?" Seungcheol greeted with a smile sending Joshua a signal to teased Jeonghan.

"Yeahh i had sooo much fun" Joshua said as he leaned on Jeonghan's shoulder making Jeonghan red as a tomato from the topic they're talking about while Joshua and Seungcheol laugh.

"Very funny teaming up on me" Jeonghan said with a little smile on his face while he's calming himself down.

"No but seriously" Joshua said as he stopped laughing then leaned his mouth onto Jeonghan's ear.

"i enjoyed every part of it~" Joshua whispered to Jeonghan making Jeonghan unable to process.

"Pft- you broke him " Seungcheol said laughing. "Anyways Shua you ready to go?" Seungcheol asked the younger making Jeonghan back to his sense.

"Wait ready to go where?" Jeonghan asked.

"Me and Shua are going on a date~" Seungcheol said with a smirk on his face making Jeonghan put a confusing expression while Joshua just let out a sigh.

"W-what-" Jeonghan was cutted wehn Joshua cleared his throat.

"I think that's enough teasing Cheol, Calm down Han we're just going to the city to help this dumb guy with something" Joshua replied making Seungcheol pout from the 'dumb guy' Joshua used to describe him.

Jeonghan then let out a sigh feeling relieved as he was about to ask if he can go with them he realized that it'll be unfair since Joshua always let him hangout with others so Jeonghan thought why not let Joshua hangout with others too i mean they do need to hang with others sometimes.

"Wait how about breakfast?" Jeonghan then asked as both were standing up getting ready to leave.

"We'll grab something on the way~" Seungcheol said happily as he walked outside the house and on the way to the car.

"Make sure to take care of that idiot since i already know you're the one who's more responsible intead of him" Jeonghan said as he stood up and fixed Joshua's jacket as it was messy making Joshua giggle.

"I'll update through text dont worry" Joshua replied and walks out

"And Joshuji" Joshua stopped and looked at Jeonghan again who already planted a kiss throught their mouths making them kiss each other gently.

"Be safe and Enjoy" Jeonghan smiled as they broke the kiss.

"I will hannie" Joshua gently smiled back then proceeded to get in the car.

"DRIVE SAFE GUMMY BEAR" Jeonghan shouted at Seungcheol who replied with a beep at the car making Jeonghan giggle as Seungcheol doesn't like that nickname.

After they drove off Jeonghan then went and locked Joshua's house then went into theirs. Jeonghan is now alone at their house since Mrs. Yoon leaves very early and gets home late, So he decided to watch tv. A while later Jeonghan's now completely bored as he realized that whenever he's not with his other friends he's always goes to Joshua or Joshua goes to him.

"I already miss him" Jeonghan pouted as he heard a knock through his door. Jeonghan then opemed the door only to see Yuzuru, Jinhae and Taeson (The three assholes am i right?😏) standing before him leaving Jeonghan shock as he never told any of this three where his house is.