Chp 3: 'What's Happening To Me?'

'Hannie.?'

                           •-------------------•

Joshua froze as those words flashed through his mind. "Hyung you alright?" Vernon asked with a concerned face.

"Oh yeah just felt a little dizzy" Joshua patted the younger shoulder then continued walking.

'Hmmm..' vernon hummed quietly as he's thinking why the older just froze like that not buying what joshua said.

As they reach their apartment both of them quickly went to their room to put down the things. "Haaaa...." joshua sighed tiredly as he layed down his body on his bed facing his pillow. Vernon on the other side was still curious on way joshua froze since he can tell the older was lying earlier.

While laying down joshua heard a knock at his door. "Hyung im gonna go watch at the living room wanna join?" The younger said while leaning on the doorway.

"I'll say no for now hansol im really tired from today" Joshua said as he got up and changed clothes so he can sleep early. "Kay hyung rest well" Vernon said as he leave the doorway.

Joshua pretty much got his mood ruined when the words 'hannie look!' flashed to his mind leaving him confused on why he just think that. As soon as joshua finished changing he quickly layed down again thinking

'Who's hannie? Why did it suddenly flashed my mind? I havent really met someone named hannie.. Aaaaaa i dont know.. Ugh i hate being confused' Those thoughts continued going through joshua's mind until he fell asleep.

                        •---------------------•

It was 4:45 am joshua seems to find himself hard to sleep because a certain words kept coming up his mind(A/N: like a flasback ;)) everytime he falls asleep making him wake up. Joshua then stood up then went to the kitchen to cook breakfast and finds the younger appeared to have slept in the couch while watching movie last night.

Joshua chuckled at the sight he saw of the younger then went on to cover vernon with his blanket that had fallen off. After the older then proceeded to the kitchen and cooked some food. Upon finishing cooking it is now 5:30 am Vernon woke up at the smell of the food "morning hyung" the younger said in a sleepy voice since he just woke up

"Morning" Joshua greeted back while putting the food on the table. Both sat to eat. Vernon noticed that Joshua wasnt looking very well like he didnt sleep.

"Hyung you alright? Did you not sleep?" the younger asked.

"Tbh not really.. I kept waking up minute from minute. I dont know why" Joshua said tiredly. "After we eat wanna try sleeping for a little while? i mean we still have time its just 5:33 am" The younger said. "Mhm sure"
Joshua said.

After a while, It is now 7:00 am Joshua had taken a nap like vernon suggested. "hyung wake up it's 7 now" vernon poked Joshua's cheek "Mmmh" Joshua hummed as he woke up.

"You feeling a little better?" Vernon asked while sitting beside Joshua "Yeah thanks" Joshua said as he smiled then stood up to get ready.

                           •---at recess---•

Joshua and vernon were sitting on their table at the cafeteria while the others arrived. "Hi hyungs" chan greeted. "Hi" both Joshua and vernon greeted back. As the others were sitting Joshua noticed 2 other person with them.

"Oh and we got more company this angel-looking guy here is jeonghan and this man with a tiger printed hacket is hoshi they couldn't come yesterday because this aholes skipped their morning period" seuongcheol said as he pinched their ears. "Hey! That hurts!" jeonghan said.

"Hey jeonghan how are you feeling?" Joshua asked as he already set his eyes at jeonghan the moment he saw jeonghan with dino and the others leaving the others shocked including jeonghan because Joshua immediately asked jeonghan that first thing he saw the older.

Jeonghan was shocked to see joshua at the table sitting with his friends "Ah- yes thanks for yesterday" jeonghan immediately sat down.

"Wait so you know eachother?" Minghao asked

"Yeah were on the same class" Joshua replied.

"Cool no more introductions i guess" seoungcheol said in relief.

"Btw cheol-hyung hoshi already left" vernon pointing out hoshi who's escaping. "What the- HOSHI GET BACK HERE" seoungcheol shouted as he chased the poor tigger.

All of them laughed. A few mins later recess was almost over joshua, chan and the others were mostly just chatting on the other Jeonghan who's just staring at Joshua.

'his eyes are as pretty as a deer, his smile is as gentle as a warm sunlight..but he looks like he didnt get any sleep' Jeonghan kept thinking while looking at Joshua.

Joshua froze again and quickly putted his right hand on his head as the word 'HANNIE!' flashed through his mind making his head ache.

Everyone noticed and kept asking joshua if he's alright but joshua doesnt hear the others cause the word 'HANNIE!' kept flashing through his mind over and over again and him breathing heavily making the others panic

'Stop it' 'HANNIE!' 'Make it stop!' 'HANNIE!'
'Leave me alone!' joshua kept commenting on his thoughts as the word kept coming in his mind.

"SHUA! SNAP OUT OF IT" The word stopped flashing making joshua snap out of it. Joshua then looked up to see who is gripping his shoulder and shouted that. It was jeonghan with a panicked face. "Oh..." Joshua said while looking around seeing the others worried at him too

"ARE YOU OKAY HYUNG??" vernon and chan asked. "Yeah yeah.. Im fine my head just hurted a bit" Joshua said smiling gentle to the others while still shaking.

"Liar you're not fine you're still shaking" Jeonghan said looking down grabbing Joshua's hand to stop it from shaking. Joshua flinched as the warm and gentle touch from jeonghan reached his hand making him stop shaking and calm down.

"Hyung thats the worse you've been today worser than last night.." Vernon said looking at joshua. "Haa.. So you knew?" Joshua smiled while putting his head down griping on jeonghan's hand tightly.

"You wanna talk about it joshua-hyung?" minghao asked.

"I mean its fine if you dont want to just make sure to take care of yourself okay?" Jeonghan said while gently rubbing his fingers on Joshua's palm.

Joshua nodded. The bell rings as it was time for them to go back to class the minghao and dino head over first since their chemestry teacher is strict leaving vernon and jeonghan to stay behind with joshua.

"Hyung you want me to take you home? so you can rest.." Vernon asked in english since he didnt want Joshua to be thinking too much korean, also to make it easy for Joshua since he's much more used in english and they always talk in English when there's only two of them there as a practice for vernon.

" I-im fine i need to attend class" Joshua said standing up.

"No it's fine I'll tell Mr. Nim you weren't feeling well" Joshua stopped as jeonghan said that and grab the younger's arm to stop him.

Joshua stayed standing up looking at jeonghan who just spoke english but started to speak korean again. "Pls? You gotta take care of yourself shua" jeonghan gripped tightly at Joshua's hand making Joshua confused on why the older was acting like that but still he agreed to go home following jeonghan's request.

'What's happening to me?'

A/N: This doesnt really makes sense I KEEP MIXING THE SITUATIONS UP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO PUT FIRST AAAAAAHHH yes two(or three?) new chapters for today but thank you for reading anyways and stay tuned for the next chapter I'll try to do better😭