Chp 13:(SUPRISE)

•--Flashback pt 6--•

'I had fun'

Joshua smiled as he walked home. It's 9 p.m actually so it is pretty late and the streets seems to be a bit empty making Joshua nervous it's actually his first on walking alone at night because mostly Jeonghan's always with him. Joshua eventually reached his house safely. As he opened the door he was greeted by his friends there was Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Minghao and vernon leaving the older shock

"What took you so long hyung?" Vernon asked.

"Wait wait first off why are you all in our house?" Joshua asked as he come in and closed the door.

"We're here to have a sleep over Hyunggg and celebrate ur birthday as soon as the clock hits 12" Jun explained.

"W-wha- Hosh, Jihoon you knew?" Joshua looked at the two.

"hehe sorry hyung i mean this is a suprise sleepover" Hoshi smiled

"Haa...whatever" Joshua sighed as he removed his shoes then smiled "Thank you guys" Joshua said while smiling hard as he's happy that his friends threw a suprise sleepover so they can greet his birthday together.

"AAAAWWW hyung come hereeee" Hosh said as all of them hugged Joshua.

"Seriously thank you but let me change first" Joshua said as all pulled away from the hugg. The older then went up his room to change then went down again.

"Kayyy Josh-hyung is here LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Mingaho said as he pulled out bottles of soju from his bag.

"Woahhh minghao when did you buy that?" Jun asked.

"Stoo being a party killer and let's start this sleepover by a simple spin the bottle what do you say josh-hyung?" Minghao asked while all looked at Joshua.

"Then let's start this shit" Joshua said happily as all cheered then sat down to play spin the bottle.

"What's the rules?" Vernon asked.

"Well simple you'll spin the bottle and the person who got pointed at the bottle will have the chance to ask you some questions or make you do things if you failed and refused to answer or do it you'll take a shot" Minghao explained all nodded saying they understanded the rules.

"I'll go first" Joshua volunteered and spinned the bottle that landed on Jihoon.

"Oooh aim for a hard one Jihoon" Minghao said.

"Hmmm Shua-hyung i dare you to kiss vernon" Jihoon said leaving the two shocked.

"Woah that's allowed?" Joshua asked minghao which minghao nodded as a yes.

"Wtf Jihoon hyung me and Joshua-hyung basically see each other as brothers" Vernon said.

"Well drink then shua-hyung" Jihoon smirked as his plan to make Joshua drink worked.

"I see.. I understand the game now.." Joshua said as he smirked then drank a shot.

"Me next" minghao span the bottle that landed on vernon.

"Well um minghao sit on Jun's lapped for 5 rounds" Vernon smiled as the others said "Oh lala"

"Fine then im not a coward" Minghao then proceeded to sit on Jun's lapped.

(Time skip)

It is now 11:58 pm the boys is still playing spin the bottle while some are literally drunk, some are half assed drunk and one who's not(vernon since he's the youngest there, Joshua's the one who drank shots that vernon is supposed to drink) and one who literally passed out after two shots (Wonwoo)