Chapter 2 Like the old days

"What do you mean she's just gone?!" Stella exclaimed, her voice filled with concern.

"After our dinner, she hasn't spoken with us the whole day, and now she is nowhere to be found," Oritel replied, his face etched with worry. Stella couldn't help but wonder if there had been a fight between her father and Bloom. It seemed unlikely for Bloom to simply disappear without a trace, for no reason. Questions swirled in Stella's mind, contemplating if there was something she had missed. Was her best friend running away from something? She knew Bloom inside and out, and in times of difficulty, Bloom had a tendency to retreat and run away from her problems.

"You girls know Bloom better than we do. Can you try to find out where she has gone?" Marion's weak smile masked her underlying worry. Stella could hear the concern in Marion's voice, despite her attempt to remain calm.

"Of course, Your Majesties," Aisha replied with a bow.

The girls left the throne room and headed towards the grand exit. However, Stella abruptly stopped in her tracks. A strange sensation filled the air, as if she could almost taste the lingering emotions from the past within the hallway. The other girls halted, observing their perplexed friend standing motionless.

"Stella, are you okay?" Flora asked, stepping closer and placing a gentle hand on Stella's shoulder.

Stella could feel a whirlwind of emotions—stress, anxiety, and doubt—pulsating in the air. The intensity of these feelings seemed to create a trail, leading Stella's gaze towards a vision of Bloom entering her bedroom. In the background, Stella could faintly hear Aisha calling out to her, "Stella, what are you doing?"

Stella paused for a moment, glancing over her shoulder. "I just have a feeling," she replied, her voice filled with a mix of determination and concern.

"Stella, we all have feelings," Tecna retorted, rolling her eyes. The rest of the group followed Stella as they made their way towards Bloom's bedroom. Stella pushed open the door and gasped in shock at the chaotic scene before her.

"What in the Magical Dimension has happened here?!" Musa exclaimed, her eyes wide as watching the chaotic scene.

The emotions in the room seemed to hang heavily in the air, particularly in the center. Stella felt her throat tighten as she sensed the depth of frustration and distress emanating from her best friend. She caught a vision of Bloom sitting in her chair by the desk, engrossed in her drawings. But instead of finding solace in her art, Bloom seemed to be using it as an outlet for her stress and anger. Dark and edgy outlines dominated most of the sketches. Stella watched as Bloom crumpled up a paper in her hands and tossed it aside.

On the floor, Stella noticed the teleportation card she had once given Bloom. She bent down to pick it up, her eyes catching sight of a fingerprint smudged on the picture. Her gaze swept across the room and landed on Bloom's red phone lying on the bed. Did she leave without her phone? 

"I know where she has gone," Stella declared, her voice filled with determination. The other girls exchanged confused looks.

"Do you know you are acting weird?" Aisha raised an eyebrow, questioning Stella's sudden intuition.

Stella took a deep breath and explained, "The thing is... I just got a feeling and I could see some visions of Bloom from the past."

Tecna chimed in, "I mean... Light absorbs energy, which can store memories." The room fell into a thoughtful silence as they tried to grasp Tecna's explanation. Musa broke the silence, clearing her throat.

"I can also feel something. The music in this room isn't as harmonized," Musa added, her voice tinged with concern. "The music is stressful, and the beat is off-pitch."