Bonus Chapter 1•

Start from the beginning

Her heart was beating at a fast pace, her palms sweating as she sat there anxiously.

The one minute it took for the test to finish felt longer. She waited and waited for what felt like years until she finally stood up and took a peek.

Slowly leaning closer, Seri took a glance at the white and pink stick that sat on the bathroom counter.

With shaky hands, Seri turned the stick over.

She could have sworn her world just stopped at that moment and there was nothing to describe the emotions that fleeted through her veins.

Her eyes instantly widened and her mouth opened in disbelief. A small, faint cry exited her lips as hot tears began to fall down her cheek.

"Oh my god..." she breathed out, unable to to look away from the test. Her eyes were fixed on it the whole time as she was making sure she read it correctly.

"Oh god, oh my god what the fuck..oh my god." Seri whispered slowly, the feeling of hot tears blurring her vision and some tracing down her cheeks.

She really couldn't help it, she cried out of joy. It meant so much to her, and she knew it would mean something big to him aswell.
But she was terrified.

Very much terrified.

She wasn't sure if she could pull it off, she didn't know if she was responsible enough to take care of another human being other than herself and him.

After all, it took Seri a few minutes to collect herself again. Slowly wipping her tears away, sniffing slowly.
In reality, she cried a little bit more until she finally exited the bathroom still shaking.

Outiside, she was greeted by an anxious Hyorin who stood eyeing her with curiosity.
Seeing the tears in her eyes, her flushed cheeks, Hyorin knew then.

And all she could do was smile tenderly. She slowly walked towards Seri, embracing her in a tight, warm hug as she ran her hand down her back comfortingly.

A few seconds passes when Hyorin broke away. She looked at Seri with excitement as Seri managed to smile back softly.

Her eyes we're still puffy and cheeks still flushed and marked with tears.

"So what's the plan?" She asked.

"Tell him I guess..."

"God knows how happy you're going to make him.."

>•<

"Babe! I'm home I brought some of your favorite cake!" Mark's voice echoed along the halls of their home as he walked further towards the living room where Seri was.

She stood up with a smile as she walked towards him, Milo followinb behind her as he too greeted Mark. Inevitably, it made the boy smile.

"Hey, how was work today?" She asked smilling as she leaned her head on his chest. Mark laughed leaning down and planting a kiss on her forhead.

"Business as usual, practices, reccordings and the music shows it was good." He replied. "But babe, I brought home cake for you."

"Oh god you're actually the best." Seri smiled softly, standing up as she followed him to the kitchen.

The empty counter was occupied by the came box and a small box that had his name written on it. Mark's eyebrows furrowed as he made eye contact with the object and in that moment, Seri's heart raced.

"What's this?" He asked, grabbing the box and shaking it slowly to try and figure out whag was in it.

Seri's eyes grew as she looked at his confused expression. A few seconds passed and a smile eventually came upon her lips.
"Open it." She spoke slowly.