20. Date me

" Hello to the happily married couple", Win remarked as the trio met up with Fourth and Gemini.

" We are not married yet ", Fourth said.

" But we will be ", Gemini said leaning close to Fourth while the others giggled.

" This is a gift for your healthy relationship", Gun said as he handed Fourth a box.

Fourth opened it and smiled when he saw his mother's necklace which the duo had taken on their first meet.

" Thank you ", Fourth said as he wore it again.

" Why a necklace ?", Gemini asked a bit jealous.

" It's mine, they had it for a while but now I got it back", Fourth said touching the necklace with a smile.

" What's your update ?", Fourth continued looking at Win who nervously bit his lip.

" So did you ask him ?", New questioned.

" I might have ", Win said looking down when a hand went over his shoulder and he was pulled closer to another body.

" You guys should have told me that the real Win is like this. He is the most adorable creature i have seen ", Bright exclaimed as Win looked to the ground blushing red.

" Creature yeah , adorable not so sure", Gun teased and everyone laughed.

" Well good to see you guys together and sorry for the trouble we caused , yeah I was a part of it too, just pretended not to know ", New confessed to Bright.

" No biggie , I was in the wrong then ", Bright said as well.

" In that case we will give you some space ", Gun said as he pulled New with him.

New and Gun laughed thinking about their friends being all lovey dovey.

" By the way I talked about it and they said that it can be done ", Gun said.

" Woohoo , welcome back normality !", New cheered as he heard what Gun said.

" Never seen you this happy ", Gun said.

" Idk I really want to go back though, we only have one more year before we get free from that horror house then we can rent the apartment we saw. We have enough money saved for it. I just want it all to go back to how we planned it to be ", New confessed as he started walking backwards while talking to Gun.

Gun looked up as his smile faded which made New stop walking and turn around to see who it was.

Off and Tay. The duo thought.

Tay looked at New carefully as he said,

" I really really like you  and I know I was wrong in the beginning and I am willing to fix it. Can we date?"

New and Gun shared a few glances as New said ,

" I don't think so ."

Gun eyes New suspiciously.

" What?", New asked confused from the stare of Gun.

" Think so means you kind of like him why say no ?", Gun asked as Tay's eyes lit up.

" Because we can't do what we want to do if i do this. I won't let you go alone as well", New said with a pout.

" What do you guys wanna do ? I can help", Tay insisted.

" Nothing of your interest, besides we are gonna leave the school soon so you should just move on ", New said as he pulled Gun away.

They ended up at the administrative office of the school, filing in the paperwork and getting themselves the heck out of this school and transferred back to the old school.
As their earlier school was always open for poor students it wasn't too hard to get back there.
The news had slowly spread that the duo was gonna leave. Even Win and Fourth were surprised but they kind of got why the duo wanted to leave.

During lunch they all sat down chatting normally in the canteen. Win and Fourth decided to ditch their boyfriends to spend time with the duo as it was their last day.

" Hey that means we can sleep with them right ? I mean Tay isn't dating him now "

" I'll take the shorty he won't fight much as well "

The kids at the table next to the friends were talking and the friends kept rolling their eyes knowing that this wouldn't happen unless they let it.

Bang !

Tay slammed the table and walked to the guy who was speaking about New.

" What the hell were you saying ?", Tay asked furious.

" Come on bro , he fooled you we can get a taste ", the guy said and received a punch from Tay.

The other guys on the table got angered by seeing their friend hurt and all started attacking Tay. Off helped Tay out in beating the boys.
Now four guys were remaining.

" We'll teach you two a good lesson", the guys said as two of them charged straight at Tay and Off while the other two attacked from behind.

Tay and Off dealt with the ones in front but it seems the ones attacking from the back never really reached them. They looked at the back , New and Gun stopped them. New walked to Tay with bright eyes as Gun sat back.

" Tay calmed down ", New said as he held onto the other's arms to cool his nerves.

" They were talking inappropriately about you", Tay yelled but New just looked at him calmly. Tay cooled down after the gaze.

" See even the slut is telling you to calm down ", one of the guys said and got a punch straight in the face by New.

" Just because I stopped him doesn't mean you get to speak shit about me", New said while the guy held onto his face.

New looked at the guy at the floor. It was the first time he acted with his fists. It felt good to beat someone speaking crap but it was also weird cause that's usually not the way New dealt with things.
He looked at Gun for confirmation who just winked back.

" Ahh fuck it !", New said as he turned around and kissed Tay.

The kiss was returned right away and Tay wasn't gonna let go now that the chance came to him.
As the two separated from the intimate scene Off started clapping followed by Gun and then everyone clapped and hooted for the couple.

" I am still going back though ", New said looking down.

" Yeah I know , but I am gonna fight for my way up on your importance list. One day I'll best that bestie of yours as well ", Tay said looking at Gun who just smirked.

" I'll help you ", Off said as he walked to Gun.

Everyone got on their guard cause from the way Off walked it looked as if he was gonna punch Gun.

" What ?", Gun asked as Off stood in front of him.

Off looked at Gun with no expression as he fell on his knees and held his hands together.

" Gun I am begging you , date me ", Off said still on his knees looking into Gun's eyes.

Gun looked at the guy shocked when a memory flashed him.

( "How about this , in exchange for your friend you date me ", Off suggested.

" If you get on your knees and beg me to then I might consider it ", Gun said. )

Gun looked at New who was smiling ear to ear before he looked at Off and said ,

" Should I ? "

Happiness is a life pill everyone needs.

THE END

( Author's note : The ending is left for you guys to decide whether Off and Gun end up dating. I really hope you guys liked the story. Also if there can be any improvements do tell me , I am open for critism.
Thank you for reading❤️)

WE RULE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें