2. I was correct

Dew , the son of the CEO of Raven Company walked slowly towards his car after school while clutching onto the drink the cute guy had given him. He really did need it. After the death of his sister Pim he was slightly down. He didn't know her too well as they barely talked , when they did it was mostly them relaying messages of their parents. Even with her having no influence in his life , he felt her absence so that drink really cheers him up.

If he is new then I might be able to find him. Dew thought to himself as he walked to the car and sat in thinking about the mysterious boy.

" You put a good effect on him ", New remarked as both him and Gun watched Dew get to his car while tightly holding onto the bottle.

" My face always comes in handy ", Gun said as the two also made their way back to school to the teachers office where their third friend was.

.
.
.

" You know them right ", Bright asked again.
Win sighed before saying ,

" Why do you care so much ? ", Win asked tired of Bright inquiring about Gun and New.

" Who wouldn't want to know , how someone like you who barely looked towards anyone eye to eye is suddenly super cozy with those street rats", Bright said with disgust.

"Watch your mouth !", Win said sharply.

" You even care , wow. You really are close with those two. What are you , friends ?", Bright asked in disbelief.

" It doesn't matter what we are , it is none of your fucking buisness so i suggest you stay out of it completely ", Win said in anger as he was gonna walk away and saw the two standing there.
Bright also made eye contact with the two.

" We are sorry , we put your image down. We will leave now ", New said in a panic as he pulled Gun away.

" Look at those dimwitted friends of yours. They ran at the mere sight of me. This is for the sake of your image, stay away from them ",Bright said while placing his hand on Win's shoulder which he shook off.

" This is for your sake , stay away from me", Win said as he rushed out to find the two guys.

Shit. What will they plan now. Win thought as he tried to find the duo who turned out to be waiting outside the school gate with bright smiles.

.
.
.

" Do my work !", Tay said as he slammed his books on New's table. New looked at him with a fearful expression as he nodded a yes.
As Tay left , New secretly rolled his eyes as he saw all the pile of work the guy left at his table. This was a different kind of bullying though which made New curious if what Gun was guessing was correct.
After the whole slamming incident , Tay would often bully New by making him do work, run errands or just casually tease him if they make eye contact in the corridor but he was never hit by Tay.
New didn't think much on it though , Gun had already volunteered to find out about it.

.
.
.

" So what did you get ?", Win asked as the trio assembled at the shop again to discuss the second case that evolved on their group.

" Yup I was correct ", Gun remarked with a smirk.

" There is no way !", New said with an amused smile as Gun handed them his phone with a video on pause.

They played it and watched it carefully.

IN THE VIDEO

" What else can I do ? I think he is starting to hate me ? Should I try the flirty teasing ?", Tay asked a bit desperately to his brother Off who couldn't care less.