19. Get rid of me ?

" I applaud you in all honesty ", Win said clapping his hands. He never could have imagined that these two could speak the truth.

" Well that leaves you right , how are things with Gemini and any other information on him so we can work out a plan ", Gun asked. Fourth grew a bit silent as but his lip.

" That won't be necessary now though", Fourth said shyly.

The guys looked at him smirking.

" Interesting , so you guys are actually up for marriage now ", New said while teasing Fourth.

" Yeah , kinda , just taking it slow for now", Fourth said and the others hooted for him.

They were all sitting on the rooftop cutting class thinking of what to do.

" I have a question though , are we gonna leave Pim's story then or is Gun gonna find out something through Off", Fourth asked.

" Oh right , the mission ", New remarked.

" Leave it , I can get out of sleeping with Off as well and I think we should just quietly finish this school life  or go back to our old school ", Gun said.

" See it's not that hard to just live normally", Win said.

" It can't be that , don't tell me! You already know who did it , don't you , who was it ? ", New said and Gun smirked.

" Who is it ?",  Win asked.

" It will be more interesting for that person to confess themselves , right Win ", Gun said making the other two gasp.
Win gulped before looking down.

" I didn't want to kill her ", Win said calmly.

" You don't need to defend yourself , we ain't calling the police on you for killing that girl. But I am curious why you did it ? Moreover why send that drugged maniac after me?", Gun asked.

" The drug she was trying to make , I was helping her in it right , that was why my name was crossed on the list. It was fine initially but she tried to test it on me , we had a fight here and she fell off the rooftop as for the maniac I am really sorry i gave the guy the order to stop you but idk why he went on to murder you",  Win said as the other three smiled.

" Apology accepted ", Gun said.

" Our normal one has started to show psycho symptoms at last ", New said in glee.

" How did you find out ?", Win asked.

" You just seemed off from the beginning, so i put up my guess and got the correct answer ", Gun said and even Win smiled this time.

" Oh and guys even I have something to tell", Win said out of the blue.

" You are gonna try dating Bright ", the three said in unison as Win got surprised.

" How did you guys know ?", Win asked in utter confusion.

" We ain't blind ", the three said again and another flow of laughter spread.

" So I guess all I need to do is get rid of Off then we are all good ", Gun said.

" He won't leave that easily though , his brain is everywhere ", New said.

" I know , but nothing easy is fun", Gun said while smiling ear to ear.
.
.
.

" Gun , follow me ", Off said as Gun returned to class. Win looked at Gun afraid for him but Gun reassured him and went behind Off.

Everyone was curious but they didn't dare to go after Off. After walking some time Off reached a corner.

" Tay is upset tell your friend to date him",Off said straight forward.