4. I am gonna kill that guy

New closed his eyes and sighed as he looked at Tay in front of him. He didn't think anymore cause then he would start contemplating. He removed his shirt as he stuck his tongue in Tay's mouth. Tay lustfully returned the kiss by pushing his tongue in New's mouth and taking dominance in the make out. Once the guys took a break to breathe. Tay takes off his shirt and says ,

" You are gonna get punished badly."

He then attacks New's neck while New moans silently.
Before New knew it he was turned around and his pants and underwear were pulled down.
Tay feels New's fair and flawless body, which gives New shivers down his spine.
Tay snacks his ass which makes New groan in pain.

" Not too hard ", New says softly.

" Then beg for it like a good bitch ", Tay says as he smacks his ass again.

I am gonna kill Gun for this idea. New internally tells himself before saying,

" Daddy please , go easy on me ."

Tay smirks at the comment as  he smacks New one more time before putting two fingers in his hole to loosen the kid up.

" Mmmh", New says as he finds pleasure in Tay moving his fingers around. Tay pulls out his fingers and inserts his thing inside making New moan louder.

" Too big !", New says which makes Tay laugh a bit.

" What i wanna hear is too fast ", Tay says seductively as he thrusts back and forth getting a good sound from New every time.

This lasted for a few rounds after which Tay had New on his knees sucking his dick to pleasure him.

" You are so good at this ", Tay said as he grabbed onto New's hair and pulled him back and forth. His thing was big but still he forced it to go all the way into New's mouth till he cummed which New drank with no complaints.

After the hectic session , they both were relaxing in the tub , when Tay suddenly asked.
" You aren't a virgin are you ?"

" I am , why do you think otherwise ", New said with ease.

" Good liar too ", Tay said with a creepy tone as his hands reached New's cock and gently massaged it. It was as if he was giving a warning to New to speak the truth before they go on for another round.

This guy is no joke.
" No i am not . How did you know ?", New asked.

" You were too experienced I guess. You relaxed when I pushed in , obedient when I needed it. You moaned so well too. A great bitch in the bed", Tay said as New just cozied up in his arms.
.
.
.

" I am gonna kill that guy ", New said as the trio sat for their usual meet.

" Don't say that !", Win warned New who just rolled his eyes.

" Rich people are always more prideful than needed. I wonder what he thinks he is , calling you his bitch ", Gun said with a smile but Win knew great anger hid behind it.

" Here ", New said as he handed a pendrive to Gun.

" What's that ?", Win asked.

"The first step to the next phase of our plan. It's often said that history repeats itself . The first hindrance that came to Pim was the fact that Bright threatened her with the sex tape. I wonder if Tay knew about it. To be honest I wanted you to sleep with Bright so we could use this plan against him but I guess this is somewhat better. We can get to know more about the relation between Pim and Tay", Gun said.

" So it's your sex tape ", Win concluded while looking at New who just nodded.

" What about you ? Have you noticed it yet ?", Gun asked Win who just looked depressed.