SKZ x HANpt6(jeonginxjisung)

I hope y'all enjoy, this might be the end of this series❣️
Y'all I'm so sorryyyy😭😭😭😭I really try to be active but some times I js don't wanna write, I will be making another chapter after this then I will work on making other stories and completing ones I have already started so stay tuned:)) btw my school started so I am usually studying😬✌🏾
————————————————————-
Jisung POV
I am so ready for Jeongin, I'm very confident that this time I won't cum as easy. Usually when me and Jeongin do "it" I tend to cum a lot and very quickly too, I've kind of want to challenge myself. it wasn't really my fault, his d*ck is like 8 inches long, and rather thick, it took a while before I was able to take all of him.

As if thinking about him summons him, Jeongin walks in through the door.

3 person POV
Jeongin walked towards the bed and sat on it as Jisung crawls to sit next to him.

"Aww look a you ji, you look so fucked." Jeongin cooed making Jisung blush, I mean he did just take 6 different people in his mouth and butt. "Would you like me to go softly since you might be a little sore?" Jeongin said laughing at the end a little bit. "Yes please." Jisung said softly in reply to his question.

•Smut•

Jeongin removed his clothes and pushed Jisung slightly so that Jisung would lay down while Jeongin would be hovering over him. Jeongin pulled Jisung's legs over his shoulder and lined himself up with Jisung's hole.

Slowly Jeongin inserted himself inside Jisung. "Nghh~" Jisung moaned loudly closing his eyes and avoiding the gaze he got from his lover. "Look at me love." Jeongin said while thrusting softly. Jisung low soft whimpers can only be heard as he slowly opens his eyes.

Jeongin starts grinding on Jisung slowly letting out grunts. "Baby I still don't get how you are this tight." Jeongin chuckled as Jisung eyes start to roll back. "CloSe~" Jisung let out quietly. "Close? Already? Awww babes got over-sensitive by being railed all day, how cute." Jeongin cued as he slowly sped up.

Jeongin intertwined their hands and started leaving kisses on Jisung's forehead as they both get close to their release. "Mhgn~ cu-" Jisung was cut off by Jeongin kissing him on the lips
As they release at the same time.

                          •End of Smut•

Jeongin showered with Jisung and then the both put on some pjs and went in the living room to find a SKZ cuddle pile, because Jisung could js barely walk Jeongin carried him to the pile and laid him down next to felix who woke up and snuggled into Jisung back, Jeongin went to the other side of the pile and cuddle into seungmin's chest.

♦♥︎In the Morning♥︎♦

Jisung POV

I wake up and check my surroundings to find out that I'm in the living room. Last night I could've swore that I fell asleep with everyone else, but I didn't see anyone. I tried to stand but it didn't work, sadly, but I kind of already had a feeling this was going to happen. I guess I'll just sit here till someone comes.

3rd person POV
Eventually, Chan walked into the living room, and then helped jisung move to the kitchen, where all the others were making breakfast.

The end

SIKEEEEE

NAH IM for real LOVE YALL THO❣️

_____\\\_______\\\\\\\\\\__
Y'all I need to make more stories low-key feel like I'm not feeding you all of the stories😞 my poor malnourished children ttyl love y'all I will make my story longer next time🥲

                    Love,
                             Writer ❣️