SKZ X Han smut pt3 (minhoxjisung)

PART 3 is HEREEEEEE!!!👹👹👹👹
Top: Minho
Bottom:Jisung
__________________________________
Minho POV
I got undressed before walking up to where Jisung is already making plans in my mind about what I should do to him. At the shoot Jisung would not stop teasing me. He was making funny of me, and because of this I decided that I was going to punish him. I brought my favorite toys to use on him in a plastic black box and brought it to the room.
As I walk in I see Jisung on the bed with some red spots on different parts of his body, which I assume were from chan. As he faces me he wines a little and starts turning around showing his ass to me. I put down the box on the box on the bed and lean to his ear. "Not yet baby, I'm going to punish for how you were acting today." I said earning a frown for him. "I will be a good boy I promise, I won't ever do it again just please, please don't punish me!" He said thinking he might be able to change my mind, but I had already made plans and the entire day he was trying to make me upset so I would fuck him, and now I will.

3rd Person POV
"Jisung, baby, can you tell me why you wanted my attention so bad that you had to tease me all day to get it?" Minho said getting Jisung to look at him. "I wanted you to fuck me senseless, and use me..." Jisung said getting embarrassed as Minho started to blush a little then proceed to speak as he opened to box. "Baby boy, there are other ways to get me to fuck you" he said. "But now I must punish you for all your teasing but don't worry ill go easy." He finished now pulling out a vibrator out of the box and pushing it into Jisung as he let out a low groan.
I'm Minho turned it he vibrator on and watched Jisung as his hand was I about to touch his cock. "MHm~" Jisung let out. Right before Jisung could jack himself minho grabbed his are and pulled it away. "Hmm, let's set some new rules babe,
1. No touching yourself or me with out permission
2. Don't call me  minho, call me Master
3. Don't cum without permission
Ok?" Minho said in a voice kinda like a groan. "Yes master." Jisung said as he nodded while his boner grew.
(Ps: the vibrator looked something like this in my mind🥲)

(I found it on Adam and Eve don't judge😭)

Minho put his hand on Jisung's ass and slowly inserted himself into Jisung with a low groan.
"Ngnh~" Jisung let out from the feeling of being filled by Minho and a vibrating toy. Minho slowly picked up his pace though he tried not to go too fast because it was supposed to be a punishment. "MasTer~ oooOoH pleSSe PLease pleaSe pLEas!" Jisung whimpered wanting to touch himself and jack off so bad. "Please what baby?" Minho said calm trying to resist the urge to chase his high while destroying the boy under him's ass hole, already turned on with the vibrator squeezed in Jisung's tiny hole with him. "Please, gO FAsteR! Ngl~!" Jisung says burying his face in the bed. Minho couldn't take it any longer. "Fuck it." Minho say right before he picks up his pace.
"MasTEr! Nghh~~!" Jisung felt his high coming soon, and he couldn't control they way he reacts, he was losing it. "Mhm~ah~~!" Jisung was so close. "MasteerR! CuM CAn I?!!" Jisung could not form proper sentences. "Go ahead baby boy~" Minho said speeding up his pace almost at his climax. Jisung couldn't take it anymore and released onto the bed dirtying the sheets even more. Minho didn't stop and continued at his face pace, while Jisung was completely out of it whimpering and moaning. "MASTER!~" Jisung moaned out because of all the over stimulation, and not long after Minho cam in Jisung and then pulled out. "Are you alright sungie?~" Minho asked the bottom softly. "Mhm~" Jisung responded catching his breath. "Do you want me to clean you or do you want to stay filled?" The taller questioned. "Filled please." Jisung answered. "Alright ima get washed up and call binnie, he actually prepared one of your favorite outfits in the closet." Minho said before kissing ji on his head and waking to the shower.

———- To Be continued———-

Yall I swear all I have been do is writing, I am still alive😭😭😭😭😭
I'm also thinking of starting another book just in case you guys what more of a story then a one shot😊
I kinda wanna write with someone aswell🙂
Not proof read

Word count:804