Skz x Han pt5(jisung x felix x seungmin)

Top:seungmin
Top:felix
Bottom:Jisung
Ik I haven't been active for a while but I have more time now so I'll try my best to write more often🫶🏽
This is ironic because I just did a Jilix chapter but still enjoy❤️
Contains: smut
_______________________

3rd person pov
Jisung was laying on the bed waiting for the next to give him his best orgaism yet. Jisung had lots of cum dripping right out of him and he loved it.

Felix walked in and removed his clothes and then sat next to Jisung. Jisung rolled over to lay on his back and then looked a felix with puppy eyes. "Awwww! Come on ji, don't look at me like that. I've been waiting to ruin you you all day..." felix said rubbing his hands all over Jisung's body. "I want to be ruined, but I kinda want to be punished now." Jisung said using non-existent confidence. Felix's eyes widened at the last comment. "Are you sure sungie? You know the other two are way more rough than me." Felix replied with a little concern. "Yes, I am sure." Jisung said smiling brightly as felix got up to get lube and some other things.

After felix got everything he wanted he sat them all on the bed. Jisung was shocked to see all these sex toys, especially because felix was probably the most innocent out of all of them. "You looked shocked baby. Don't worry, if your a good boy I'll let you cum." Felix said with a sly smile and Jisung blushed.

Felix had put a cock ring on Jisung and made sure he was laying on his back. Slowly felix in inserts himself in Jisung while putting his hand over Jisung's mouth

"Mhmmm!" Jisung let out muffled moans and squeezed his eyes shut. Felix let Jisung adjust before saying anything. "Ji, is it ok if baby Minnie joins us?" Felix said brushing hair out of Han's face and taking his hand off of his mouth. "Y-yeah I'm ok with that." Jisung said stuttering. "Okayy, SEUNGMINNE HE SAID YESS!" Felix yelled which kind of surprised Jisung.

The door opened revealing seungmin. He walked in and took his clothes off and sat on the bed near the top where jisung's head was. "Hi sungie will it be ok for me to use your mouth and hole for a little bit?" Seungmin said in the most sweet voice ever. "Yes P-please, I would really enjoy t-that." Jisung said not being able to control his stutter.

Felix started to thrust his hips back and forth watching Jisung's eyes roll back. "Ahh~ fUck LiXie~haRder MorE pweSe~!!" Jisung said as tears started to fall down his eyes. "Ji, I think it's time to start putting your mouth to use." Seungmin said as he hovered over Jisung's head putting his tip in Jisung's mouth. "Lick and suck until I cum and then you swallow." Seungmin ordered.

Jisung took all of seungmin in his mouth and started to bob his head and gag. "Baby, it looks like you need some help." Seungmin said as he thrusted down Jisung's throat at an insane pace.

Jisung was continuously gagging, as more tears come from his eyes, Felix decided to pick up his pace. Jisung felt heat fill his stomach, and he wanted to cum so badly. He started to feel overstimulated from both of his holes being abused.

Felix noticed Jisung's dick twitching and smirked. "Does sungie wanna cum??" Felix said with a smug voice as Jisung tried his best to nod while his face was being fucked. Felix took the cock ring off of Jisung. "Cum for us baby." Felix said before Jisung released his load on his own stomach.

Even when Jisung released they didn't stop or even slow down their pace. "Oh~~ fucck~~ahh so closeeee~." Seungmin yelled before releasing in Jisung throat. "Swallow, now." Seungmin demanded breathing heavily, and Jisung did as asked. Seungmin stopped hovering over Jisung and Felix had told Jisung to turn towards him so felix can cum in his mouth. Jisung did as he was told, but they weren't finished.

After felix had released into Jisung's mouth, and Jisung had swallowed it, felix started to fuck Jisung mouth as hard as he possibly could. Seungmin started to line himself up with Jisung's ass hole and inserted himself. Seungmin gave Jisung no time at all to adjust to his length before thrusting into him with all his might an speeding up as fast as he could.

Jisung was about go unconscious from overstimulation, he was going to cum for a second time.

"AAHHHH!!~~ MHMMM~~!!" Jisung let out all kinds of sounds signaling the other two that his was close to releasing again. "Let's cum together babies." Felix said softly. Soon all three of them cum at once releasing and moaning loudly.

After they finish, Felix picks seungmin up and gets ready to clean him up but not before kissing Jisung on the lips. "You should rest a little baby before Jeongin gets in here." Felix chuckles.

_______________________________
Authors note
Not proof read but if u don't understand js ask

This was originally han x Felix but it was requested that seungmin was added.
I will try to post more often 🫡😭😭
It's so hard to think of ideas I've got writers block😭
Word count: 893