//Fan service\\ Minsung angst/fluff

Jisung POV
I was walking to the dance studio to get some "after practice" practice in. When I reached the bottom of the building I saw one of my band mates Felix walking out. I ran up to say hi to my twin. "Hey, Felix!" I said in a hyper tone. "Oh, hey ji! What are you doing here?!" Felix said match my energy. "I'm just trying to get more practice in before the concert. I wanna be at the top of my game for STAYs." I replied. "Oh ok, you know both Minho and hyunjin are still in there so you can practice with them. I done for today." Felix the last part proudly. I responded saying with saying I would go practice with them before saying goodbye and then rushing to go find them.

I was getting more and more exciting to find them, actually I just wanted to find Minho. No else knew but me and Minho were dating, and because of our schedules we barely get to see each other, but now we can.

[•ANGST STARTS HERE•]

I walk up to the stray kids dance room and peek through the door trying to hear if their there. I can see hyunjin and Minho talking near the corner of the room. I didn't know what to expect but it was definitely not what happened next. "It's nothing to worry about" Minho said in a calm voice "What me and Jisung have is just for the fan service." my heart shattered after those left his mouth, but if that wasn't enough.... "So, then I can do this." Hyunjin said right before putting his hands on Minho's neck and bringing him closer to kiss him. As soon as their lips touch I accidentally creek the door open a little making a sound. Both of them turn to look at me at the door, teary eyed and tears running down my face. Minho's face then turned to one of shock. "Ji- " I didn't let Minho finish his sentence and ran as far as I can out the building. I could tell at first that some was chasing me but they soon gave up and I was already walking out the building.

When I walk out I see Felix again but this time he was running up to me. "Hey! Ji what's wrong?!?" Felix said clearly worried. "promise not to *sniff* judge me.." I say with a shaken breath. "Promise" Felix replied. I took a deep breath before saying something. "Felix, I'm gay. I've been gay for some time now. I also have, wait no had, a boyfriend. Minho was my boyfriend, until I walked in to the dance practice room to find him telling hyunjin that are relationship is for 'fan service'. Right after he says that hyunjin pulls him in and kisses him. Then they saw me and before Minho could say anything I ran away." I said then taking another deep breath at the end. Felix looked stunned. "Hey, I would never judge you for being gay, between you and me, Changbin and I kinda have something." Felix said smiling saying the last part. "And I think I should take you home for the 'Minho' thing. We cuddly if you want." I smiled and gave my best friend a hug, and then we went straight home.

AT THE SKZ DORM

Once we reached the dorm we went inside to find Chan and Changbin sitting on the couch with seungmin on the floor, and they were all watching TV. "We're back guys!" Felix said loud enough so that everyone can hear him. Changbin got up and Gave Felix a hug, but when Changbin released from it felix gave him a little peck on the cheek. Changbin look surprised "lix, ji is right there-" Changbin was cut of with Felix talking " he already knows, he is gay." Changbin looked at me with a small smile "cool" he said. I smiled back and then walk to the room that I share with my now ex boyfriend.

I got inside my room, and everything started coming back to me. At this point I didn't care when they came home I just didn't want it to be anytime soon, but life I never on my side.

       [•FLUFF STARTS AROUND HERE•]

Soon the bedroom door slowly opens to show Minho, he was probably the last person I wanted to see. "Jisung?" Minho said in a small voice. I got up from the side of the bed and walked to stand In front of him just not too close. "What do you want?" I said trying to be as cold as possible. "I want to explain what happened earlier, I-" I cut him off "what is there to explain, one you cheated, and two you said our relationship was 'fan service'."  I said clearly pissed. But Minho continued to try and explain. "I did that for a reason. You said you didn't want the others to find out so I lied, how was I supposed to know that he was going to kiss me?!?!" I was shocked, I never thought of it that way. "We don't see each other very often so I thought that you were cheating on me because you got bored..." I said getting quiet. Minho pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear. "I would never do that to you baby. I love you with all my heart. I wouldn't trade our love for anything. I already told hyunjin why I did what I did, he told me to tell you he is sorry. I am so so sorry." I was silently cry. I pulled out of the hug a little to give him a kiss "No, I'm sorry for forgetting to telling you that I was ready to share our relationship with the others."

.....

Felix POV
I walk into minsung's shared room to find Jisung snuggling into minho's chest like a baby.... TOO CUTEEEEEE😭
(That's right, Felix thinks in emojis😔)

\\\\\\\\\\\\|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\||\\\\

Part3 of SKZ x Han is coming out

Word count: 1013