SKZ x Han smut/fluff pt2(chanxhan)

Let just get right into it😚
———————————•——————————-

3rd person
Jisung left the shoot first because he went first. When he got home he had the 'smart' idea to surprise for his doms.

Jisung POV
I wanted to surprise the other members so I went to my closet and found my favorite hoodies. I took off my clothes and then put only the hoodie on and got the lube from the drawers. Me and the others haven't done 'it' in a while so I might as well prep myself.

3rd person
Jisung spilled some lube on his hand and reach for his hole. When he got his hand on the entrance he put one finger in and moved it around. I didn't feel like much compared to the member's cocks. He ended up adding two more fingers to make sure he was fully stretched. Jisung got more and more horny as time went by. When he was done he put in his butt plug and waited for the members to get home.

5minutes later🏳️‍🌈

Chan POV
As me and the other members walk inside, I made sure to remind them of our 'plans' before going up to Jisung's room. As I walk into the room, my eyes lay went straight to Jisung, his back turned and his butt up while he is on all 4's. "Baby, your already stretched?" I asked as the small figure flinched at my voice. I could hear a small "mhm" come from him as I walk towards him. "Then we can get started right away." I said flipping him over, spreading his legs, and putting my clothes member between them. I quickly unbuckle my pants and pull them down, and hiss as the cold air hits my member.

3rd person POV
Chan wasted no time at all and immediately pulled the plug out and rammed his dick in. Jisung let out a scream that so turned into a moan as Chan continued to thrust into him. "Aha~!CHaN... sLoW doW" Jisung said to which Chan replied with "baby you know our safe word." After he said that he continued to go faster(if that's possible).

Jisung POV
My mind was starting to go blank. Fuck... I have 6 more dicks going up my ass to night. Chan kept getting faster trying to hit my prostate dead on.
And he was getting closer I didn't tell him that tho, I couldn't even formulate proper sentences. I was reaching my high, then Chan hit my prostate.  I felt a knot in my stomach, and all I could let out was "CHanNn~ RIGht TheRe, HhardER" when

he heard me he sped up his pace continuously hitting my prostate harder. I let out a " ClOsE" about 15 seconds before releasing on the bed covers.

Chan POV
Because I haven't released yet I pulled out and flipped Jisung over again, he was back on all 4's and his butt was lifted up. From this angle I will always be able to hit his prostate. At this point we were both butt naked and more on the bed. I put myself back into Jisung without any warning and didn't give him any time to adjust at all. I can tell that I hit his prostate. I sped up my pace feeling my high coming.

Jisung POV
I was getting hard again, I was reaching another high. I felt Chan sped up again so I assumed the he was reaching his high, and I wanted to finish together. "ToGeTHer-nGh! PweAsE!" Is all I could manage to say.

3rd person
Chan continued to pound into Jisung finally reaching his high and releasing into him. Chan then slowly pulled out. Jisung whimpered at the lack of warmth as Chan's cum slowly leaked out of him. Then Jisung flopped on to the bed.

Chan POV
I made sure to give Jisung a few kisses before going out the room to get cleaned up, and to tell Lee know it was his turn.

Jisung POV
So I have like 6 more dicks and everyone else has kinks? I probably won't walk for a year at least.

•_____________________•
So if you don't already get it there will be about 7 more chapters of this story, and all 9 chapters happen in the same day. All of this will happen in age order. Jisung will be a bottom for all except when he is riding.

hope you enjoyed, this is my first ever smut😚

Word count: 739