Jilix

This is a Jilix part:)
Top: Felix
Bottom: Jisung
Contains: smut mentions, fluff and a little mention of the other members, cheating kinda, and slight angst

—— —— ———••——- ————-
Jisung pov

I walk up alone.. I'm a little bit confused because I could have sworn that I fell asleep with Felix. Well maybe he left a note. I got up and looked on my night stand only to be disappointed with now note. Me and Felix have been dating for a long time now. Yesterday was the first day me and Felix had done "it" and I was really worried that right after he might leave me. "It'll be fine, I'll just see him at school like usual." I said hopeful. I got out of bed and got ready for school. When I was finished I hit it out.

At school

I walk into the classroom only to be greeted by my best friend Minho. "Hey Min." I said noticing him walking up to my with a smile on his face. "Hey Jisung" he said now standing in front of me. "Hey have you seen Felix? I haven't seen since last night." I said curious. "Last night?? What happened last night??" Minho said with a smug face. I blushed furiously. "None of you business." I said turning around. Minho laughed at my reaction then said he hadn't seen Felix which made me pout.

——-After school—

After school me, Minho, and his boyfriend Chan were walking to the café. I had to make a quick stop at the library to get the reading for the previous class. I told Chan and Minho to go ahead without me.

While I was finding the reading for class, I spotted a hot blonde at the back of the library. I was about to run up to him and give him a hug, that was until I was him talking to his ex. My heart dropped to see him... kissing his ex.

I can tell he had seen me, because he had pushed her off him. He fully turned to look at me. "JISUNG! I PROMISE I CAN EXPLAIN!" he yelled trying to catch up to me, who was running away. I feel like I had lost him somewhere, but then he ended up finding me again. "JISUNG, CAN YOU JUST WAIT UP!" he yelled getting tired, so I stopped and waited. We ended up at the front of the school building.

"Ji" he said walking closer. "Don't call me that" I ordered as tears started to fall, and in little to no time I was sobbing in his chest. Look at me.. Looking for comfort from the one who hurt me. "Jisung, I promise that want you saw has a explanation." he said hugging me by my waist. I pushed off of him and looked him in the eyes, "Was it not good e-enough? Did I make you feel d-disgusting?" I said almost not being able to because I was crying so hard I was barely breathing. He looked at me in shock and then he looked like he was about to start cry as well. "Jisung.... That has nothing to do with this. I would love regardless. I love you Han Jisung." He said making sure I was looking directly into his eyes. "I-If you loved me s-so much, why did you cheat?" I got a lot quieter finishing my sentence, finally breaking down. I was mad, sad, and broken.

"Can I explain now?" Felix said looking like he was trying his best not to start crying. I nodded because I didn't trust myself to start talking again. Felix had explained everything, The only reason he had to leave in the morning is because he had been asked to tutor some kids, he had apologized for leaving without making me a note to explain because he was late. Then he addressed the whole "kissing his ex" thing. One kiss and some closure, that is all his ex wanted, and then she said she would leave us alone. Felix said that the reason he broke up with her was because he truly found love in me and that their relationship was not the best, then he wanted to make sure that if he kissed her she would leave us alone, she had a track record for trying to make Felix leave me, which apparently she apologized for. When he was done making sure, have her a kiss and that when he saw me.

"I'm so so so sorry, I should've asked you first." Felix said getting upset with himself. "It's ok, I'm just glad that your intention was not to hurt me or something like that." I said as he kissed me on the forehead. "I would never baby. Since it is pretty much the end of the day, wanna sleepover my house?" Felix asked, I replied with a yes and he drove me to his house.

We ended up cuddling and watching a movie until I accidentally put my hand on his you know what.

No ones pov

"Jisung-" Felix whimpered a little. "Yes?" jisung answered cutely. "Your hand it's.." Felix paused for a second. Jisung looked down to find his hand on Felix's crouch. Jisung blushed furiously and quickly moved his hand. "Too late baby." Felix said pulling Jisung to his lap. Jisung face flushed red. "What's wrong baby?" felix said in a baby-ish voice. "I-I wanna do it..." jisung said shyly and when felix heard it his eyes widened a little and he gave a sly smile as he put jisung under him. 

Then they did the deed:0

-------------------------------------------------------

i actually like any skz ship with jisung as a bottom

this was planned to be way longer then is was but then i heard my fav bl has more episodes;)

i am planning to publish way more then usual:), however I have a lot of work to catch up on so I write whenever I have the time to, but I dont have a lot of breaks so that might not be enough time to write as much stories as I want

dont forget to check out my new jilix book, i am planning to update there a little more to the story going but i am not quiting this book 

hope yall are enjoying the book so far

word count: 1041