Punished(chanxhyunjin)

The part after this is the next part to the han x SKZ .This was requested :)
Top: chan
Bottom: hyunjin
Smut, slight degrading, and pet names
————————_____________———————
3rd person POV
It was chanjin's 3 year anniversary(as boyfriends) and hyunjin had promised chan he would get home early because chan had a surprise, but yet he chan is sitting on the couch waiting for him at 10:00 pm. Chan was starting to get impatient and upset.

Chan's POV
Where is he?? It is very late at night and I'm still waiting for him. I swear instead of his gift he is getting punished. I'm starting to get tired of this, I mean, how is he even this late.

3rd person POV
Just as Chan was done thinking, a sound of a key unlocking the door was heard, chan got up and walked straight to the door. When the door opens a very nervous hyunjin eyes meet with a very pissed Chan's. "Where were you??! And why are you so late!?!" Chan said letting hyunjin get in the house as he closes the door. "I forgot I had to work overtime and missed some things at my job." Hyunjin said done putting his things down now look at chan kind of intimidated.

"So you didn't think to call or text me?!? Jinnie, its 10:10pm right now. If you still think your getting your gift today, forget it. And you should have no problem forgetting about it since you even forgot about the fact I was even going to give it to you tonight." Chan said as he started to walk away hearing hyunjin start whining. "Channie~, baby, don't do this to me. You know I love you with all my heart and would never hurt you purposely" hyunjin said grabbing Chan's hand before he could make it to the stairs. Hyunjin pulled chan close to him to give a kiss on his head and Chan started to blush. Though Chan started as the top in the relationship hyunjin is the taller one, so hyunjin's kiss usually landed on his forehead. Something in Chan's pants grew at the bottom's action.

"There is something you could do to make me feel better~" Chan said putting his thumb on hyunjin's lips and and the other fingers under his chin. Hyunjin looked down at Chan hard boner in his pants and than turned red wanting Chan to be inside of him all of a sudden. Understanding what Chan was referring to, hyunjin pulled Chan to their shared bedroom. When the got in the room Chan just sat on the bed to see what hyunjin was going to do, then he was surprised at the sight of hyunjin getting on his knees and in between Chan's legs.

—Smut starts here—

Hyunjin unbuckled Chan's pants, unzipped them, and pulled both his pants and boxer down revealing Chan big hard member. Before Chan could even say anything hyunjin had already started taking it into his mouth trying his absolute best not to gag.

"Jinnie~ mhhmm~" Chan was trying his best not to bottom out. When their relationship started Chan was the obvious top, but as the relationship grow hyunjin topped at times. Hyunjin started to deep throat Chan. Chan couldn't hold it, he grabbed hyunjin's hair to pull his mouth off his member. Hyunjin whimpered at the feeling of his hair being pulled. "Want me to top prince?" Chan asked kind of growling. "I wanna top too." Hyunjin said kind of pouting. "Ok, but I'm going first this time." Chan said and hyunjin's mood changed. They moved so Chan can have clear access to hyunjin's ass not to mention his prostate as well.

Hyunjin's butt was in the air with his back to Chan. "Wanna lube prince?" Chan asked trying to be considerate before he punished him. "No, I can take it right now." Hyunjin said trying to get fucked. Chan wasted no time at all and pushed his tip into hyunjin's entrance, hyunjin started to moan and whimper in the process. "Wan all of it." Hyunjin stated surprising Chan who was try to let him adjust. Chan snapped out of it and pushed himself all the way in before starting to pick up his pace. Under him hyunjin was a moaning mess. "Baby faster- FaTSer! Please!" Hyunjin whimpered and whined Before Chan smacked his ass. "For a second I forgot this is going to be a punishment." Chan said trying his best not to go to fast for hyunjin to enjoy.

Hyunjin started to push him self on to Chan trying to fuck himself, but in response chan used his hands to stop hyunjin for moving. "You really want it that bad slut?" Chan questioned in his ear. Hyunjin loved his nickname, he can already feel him self getting close. "I wan et bad baby, pwease? I sorwy for bein late." Hyunjin said as Chan silently cooed at him. "I forgive you." Chan said as he started his pace again, but this time he was faster.

Hyunjin was caught off guard when he started to feel Chan's hand wrap around his dick. Chan started to jack hyunjin off, hyunjin's dick was longer than Chan's but not thicker. Hyunjin was moaning very loud, which Chan
Liked. "OH MY-SHIT! CHANNIE!~ IM CLOSE!" Hyunjin's was reaching his climax. "I'm close to prince." Chan said gruntingly. Soon they both came, Chan inside of hyunjin's and hyunjin on the bed. Chan got more on the bed and switch places with hyunjin, flipping himself around to face hyunjin. "Babes do you still want to top, or are you tired?" Chan asked. Hyunjin replied but not with his mouth. Hyunjin all of himself into Chan earning a loud shaky moan. "Do you really think I would pass on the opportunity to fuck you senseless?" Hyunjin asked smiley at the feeling of Chan squeezing him and the little whimpers Chan let out under him. Hyunjin was no tease, as he started to pick up his pace getting even louder moans from Chan.

"RIGHT THEREEE! JINNIE FASTEER!" Chan said as a little tear came down his face due to the overstimulation. Hyunjin was abusing Chan's prostate. Chan was already getting close to cumming the second time that night. "OH JINNIE!~" Chan yelled as he came on both himself and hyunjin, and not long after hyunjin cam into Chan's ass. Hyunjin pulled out and then they cleaned up, after they were done they laid down on the bed cuddling till both of them fell asleep.

-Smut end-
*In the morning*

Hyunjin moved around a little missing some of the warmth under the cover. He woke to realize that Chan was no longer in bed with him. To the side of him he saw a paper that said "get ready and go to the kitchen." So that's what he did. With his favorite glasses in hand he walked downstairs to the kitchen, sadly those glasses dropped and broke when hyunjin laid his eyes on his boyfriend.... On one knee with a little box in his hand.

"Hwang Hyunjin, you have been there for me when I need you the most and I love you with all of my heart. Will you do me the favor and marry me?" Chan said in the sweetest voice. "Yes... yes YES YES YES!!" Hyunjin said jumping up and down then running straight into Chan's arms.

And they lived happily ever after

The end

—————————————————————————-
This is probably the longest part I've written.

I hope you enjoyed it:)🤩

Word count: 1260