Angst/Fluff minsung pt1

It was supposed to be a happy and fun day, but all Jisung was feeling was jealousy, tiredness, and sadness. Minho and Jisung have been dating for a while know, they're both in the same K-pop group, Stray Kids. Even though them dating was not a secret to the other members, it was a secret to the rest of the world. Jisung knew that it was for the best that their relationship stays a secret, but he hated the fact that it meant he had to share Minho with the other members so that no one would think anything. So when Jisung saw Minho cuddling with seungmin during the live it was hard to contain his feelings....he was genuinely hurt.

Stray kids were doing a vlive in the main living room in the dorms. Everyone but Jisung sat down on the couch or the carpet. Jisung walked behind the couch look for a place to sit, and then he saw it.... Seungmin and Minho cuddling up to each other. Jisung tried his best not to look disappointed or upset. "Minho..." Jisung said a little voice. Minho paused for a second before continuing to cuddle seungmin, this action made Han's heart stop. This wasn't the first time it had happened, but Jisung has gotten tired of it. He moved to the other side of the couch and then sat on the carpet next to Felix. Jisung tapped Felix's hand twice making his best friend face him."Fefe, hug?" Jisung asked. Felix looked around and understood immediately, letting Jisung lay his head on his shoulder while he rubbed his side slowly.

—————After the live—————

Everyone was getting up from the carpet and the couch. Minho looked around to find Jisung and give him a hug, but when he saw him Felix was rubbing his back walking him up the stairs. Minho felt a rush of regret surge through his body.

—————Felix and han upstairs————-

Felix ended up bringing han to his part of the dorm and sitting him on the bed. "What's wrong sungie?" Felix asked. " I'm tired lix, I hate sharing MY boyfriend." Han answered emphasizing " my" . "Then don't, you have been talking about coming out with your relationship." Felix said tempting him "I can't!" Jisung yelled. "Because Minho doesn't want to, like can't you ever think about me, for once. It's hurting me so bad at this point! I-" Jisung stopped in his tracks, Felix turned around seeing Minho teary eyed at the doorway...

"Hey..."

—————————-————————————————

OoooOOOooOoO! I know it doesn't seem like a fluff yet, just wait.😋👍

First book btw, hoped you liked it.❤️

Not proofread😚

Word count:441