Fluff/Angst Minsung part 2

"Hey..."

The teary eyed Minho said at the doorway. Han looked shocked seeing Minho on the verge of tears. Felix gave Jisung the I know where I should be look just before slowly walking out the room. Minho slowly walked in and looked like he was forcing back his tears and this made Jisung upset.

He never wanted to Hurt him, Jisung just didn't want the relationship to continue to be a secret. "I knew you didn't like the relationship being a secret, but I did know that you hated it this much..." Lee know said as he sat down next to Jisung. "Jisung, I love you, you are like the sun to me... please don't leave me, we can make our relationship public if you want." "No." Jisung said to Minho's surprise. " not unless you actually want to, I don't to force you, if your not ready it's fine."

Minho thought for a second before saying "I wanna do it."

——————-main dorm living room——————
(Only changlix and hyunmin are in the living room at the time)

Minsung walked down the stairs holding hands, and then they walk right in front of the TV that the couples changlix and hyunmin were watching. "Guys, we're going to STAYs about our relationship!"

Time skip(because I would've taken too long to get to the fluff of the story😛)

Minsung told JYP what they were going to do and he made sure to remind them that they would in fact lose fans, but they just wanted to be happy so it didn't matter to them. The day that Minsung released their relationship they got a bunch of hate comments and lost a lot of fans, but they more love comments and got even more fans not to mention they other member showing support.(just imagine a post like this)
@jypeLeeYongbokki

:How can I be homophobic my bitch is gay😚🏳️‍🌈1

1.5M comments

————————later that day——————————

Minho was walking to Jisung's part of the dorm because he got a text message from him saying to come over. One Minho walked into Jisung 's room he was shocked to see it decorated like a movie theater. There were black sheets hanging from some parts of the ceiling covering up the sides of some of the walls. On the bed was Jisung and a big paper bag filled with popcorn 🍿. The TV was playing one of Jisung's favorite horror films. When Jisung met his eyes with minho's he started to smile. Minho walked over to the bed and sat on it. "Hey Minnie, let's watch a movie!" Jisung said and smiled. Minho didn't know how in the world one person could be so cute. Minho smiled back right before cuddling behind Jisung putting his hands around his waist and resting his head on Jisung's shoulder. "Ji" Minho said softly, in which Jisung replied with a small hum, "I love you." Even though Jisung didn't turn his head around Minho knew that what he said had an impact on Jisung because his ears start turning red.

"I love you too Minnie."

__________________________________

What do you guys want next?❤️

Sorry if that wasn't enough fluff😔

Word count: 528