Hyunchansung smut/fluff

Jeongsung would be the the next and prob last part of the han x SKZ story, so out off the requests this was the ship I decided to write:)
—————————————————
3rd person POV

Today was like any other day in SKZ's household, and today is the start of break. Jisung and his members have a break from being idols for 3 weeks. Jisung was very happy because that meant he could spend some alone time with his boyfriends. Hyunjin, Jisung, and chan have been dating for 5 months now and have gotten even closer.

Jisung wanted to have a special night, because they barely get breaks, so this would be the perfect time and opportunity, however, that night when his boyfriends came home, they were both to tired to do anything so Jisung didn't bother asking.

Han was upset that his boyfriends were this tired, he knows that they have been working hard this comeback, and they get stressed out often these days. Jisung had an idea to help relieve their stress and spend some quality time together.

Jisung POV
It is very early in the morning. Today is the day I put my plan into action. I wasn't going to do much, just remind them of how much they miss me and each other.  In the process of doing that I might just edge them a little.

I was sitting in the living room on my phone making a list of things I need for my plan to go well. Honestly, it was a pretty short list.

Hyunjin and chan are still sleeping in their rooms, which means it is the perfect time for me to get certain things to help me. I had to go to the store and I have to be quick enough and come back before they wake up.

I had little to no experience finding what I was looking for so I need an expert, felix. Felix is always doing this type of stuff with Changbin, their walls are paper thin. As if on cue felix walks into the living room with seungmin.

"Felix, I need your help." I said slightly groaning and pout. Felix and seungmin turn to me. "Alright felix I'll just talk to you later, hi and bye ji." Seungmin said walking back to his room. Felix walked up to me and sits right next to me. "What do you need hannie?" He said with a curious look on his face. "Soooooooo, I'm trying to kinda seduce my boyfriends, and I wanna wear something nice but I need help to find it." I said really fast, I tend to do that when I'm nervous. It took felix a little time to process what I said, but once he did. a small smirk appeared on his face. "I'll drive." Is all felix said before dragging me outside to his car.

3rd person POV
After they bought the things Jisung needed for his plan, they came back to the dorm, where Jisung found both of his boyfriends awake eating breakfast.

Jisung's POV
As we walk in I make eye contact with both my boyfriends eating breakfast with Changbin. Out of shock I hand all of the thing's we borrowed for ught to felix. "Oh, h-hey darlings." I said with nervousness. Both hyunjin and chan get up to greet me at the door while Changbin does the same for felix.

"Hey babes." Hyunjin says wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my head. "Hey cutie, where have you been? We haven't seen you this morning." Chan said kissing my cheek, i blush at all the attention. "Well I was shopping with Felix to get some things." I said trying my best not to be suspicious.

"Oh ok, ima head to the studio, and jinnie will be in the dance studio to practice with some friends of his. Sorry ji you're alone today." Chan said looking upset. "Really?... guys it is our break why are you still working?" "Ji we know-" "you know what it's fine. I love and trust you guys, but please don't over work, ok?" I said cutting off hyunjin a little. Both hyunjin and chan slightly smile. "Ok" both Chan and hyunjin say before chan kisses my head and jinnie's cheek, grabbing his phone and backpack and heads out. "Ima get my dance things, I'll see you later ji." Hyunjin said before kissing me on my lips and going to the back to his room.