SKZ X Han part4 (changbin x hyunjin x han)

hiii I'm back, and for this part I have decided I was going to do a threesome:)
Top: Changbin and hyunjin
Bottom: Jisung
Includes: degrading, pain kink, praise, vibrator, and slight cum eating
_________________________________
Han's POV
It kinda seems like their going in order of age so next must be binnie. I am trying my best to stay awake and active, but already my ass hurts like hell.

3rd person POV
Jisung's eyes widened in shock to see not one but two people walk out into the room. Jisung was not shocked to see Changbin but was shocked to see hyunjin walk in right behind him holding a vibrator.

"Look at him, he looks shocked." Changbin laughed making fun of Jisung's expression then making him blush. "I-I don't think both of you will fit." Jisung stuttered out blushing because he wants them to try and make it fit. "It'll be ok baby." Hyunjin reassured. Both hyunjin and Changbin undressed and Changbin brought lube just in case, though he thought Jisung might be already stretched out from Minho and Chan. "Can you lay on your chest with your ass in the air for me baby?" Changbin asked while pumping his dick. Jisung followed as Changbin instructed. "Baby, your mouth is so empty.." hyunjin said pouting "do you want me to fill it?" Jisung nodded getting shy.

Hyunjin got in front of Jisung and positioned himself where Jisung's mouth is. Jisung started with kitten licks on the head of hyunjin's cock and than to the base. Jisung started to take all of hyunjin in his mouth and bob his head. All of a sudden Jisung felt something on his ass. Not even a second later Changbin starts to ram his dick into han.

Han let out a moan load enough to be a scream, and the vibrations were about to send hyunjin over the edge. "FUCK, ahhhh~ doing so well for me baby, so welll~!" Hyunjin was at his limit,  "can I cum pls~~~" hyunjin begged. "Not yet baby" Changbin said as he thrusted harder into Jisung. Jisung was getting both of his holes filled, as he was gagging on hyunjin Changbin started to pick up his pace even more. "Mmmhhhh ahh~!" Jisung moaned. He started to cry as his prostate was being abused and he could barely breathe with hyunjin down his throat. "Cumnnn~" is all Jisung could say. "You heard him baby" Changbin said at his high. At that moment hyunjin cam down Jisung's throat as ji can into sheets. Changbin was still thrusting into Jisung. "Fuck~..." Changbin moaned as his hips slowed down. As Changbin cam into Jisung he moaned into his ear.

Changbin pulled out and gave Jisung a kiss on his head then picked up hyunjin so that they can take a shower.

"Fuck, time for the Maknae line." Jisung said knowing out of all of SKZ the Maknae line probably fucks the hardest.

————————————————————————-
Did y'all like that one??? I tired my best😭

Next in this series is Jilix ;)

I'm thinking about starting another story while continuing to do this one.

Word count: 518