"Oh you blind dog. She loves the corny shit. Just not corn. I suggest keeping it lowkey though. Something sweet and romantic." Nori told him as they kept walking past the weight room.

Scott suddenly stopped walking and tilted his head as his supernatural hearing kicked in. He ran through the doors of the weight room followed by Nori. He ran over to Liam who was benching way more than a normal teenage boy should.

The bar was crushing him as he struggled to lift it. Scott used one hand and lifted the bar off him. Liam quickly sat up, coughing violently. Sweat dripped from his forehead.

Nori walked past Mason who was watching. "What the hell were you thinking!" Nori exclaimed. "Actually, I don't think you were!" Nori lectured.

"Liam!" Mason exclaimed, worry written over his face.

"I'm fine." Liam grumbled.

Scott crouched down to Liam. "If you don't want to be with us, that's okay. But don't push your friends away too."

**

Nori sat in the first row of bleachers, holding her phone to her ear as she tried calling Kira. "Hi this is Kira, sorry I missed your call. Leave a voicemail and I'll call you back."

"Kira where the hell are you? Scott asked about taking you on a surprise date, I told him it was a good idea. I swear to god if it was a bad idea and you're just mad at me. Call me back."

The last time Nori saw Kira was when she left for Scott's surprise date. It's been hours and she's received no calls or messages. Nori spotted Stiles sitting on the bench with Liam. She walked up to them. "Have you guys seen Kira? Or Scott? He took her for a surprise date but I can't get a response from either of them." Nori stressed.

"I've been trying Scott. No answer. I"m sure they're fine. They'll turn up." Stiles reassured her.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her when she does." Nori said walking back to the bleachers. She looked up and noticed Malia sitting with Sheriff Stilinski. The two made eye contact. Nori gave a slight nod of her head to try and get Malia to come to sit with her. Instead, Malia turned and talked to Stilisnki.

Nori sat back down on the bleachers, calling Kira again. But just like before, it went straight to voicemail. "Kira you better fucking pick up your phone and call me. I'm worried. And to top it all off with a cherry Malia is still avoiding me. Girl is sitting with Stiles's dad. Instead of me? Rude. If that doesn't get you to call me back I don't know what will."

Once the game started, Stiles was on the field. They were playing Devenford Prep, and they were definitely winning. Every time beacon hills got the ball, it was taken. Every goal that was shot at Beacon hills, made it in.

20 seconds before halftime, Devenford made another goal. The team sat back down on the bleachers. Stiles talked to Liam then got up and ran over to his dad. Nori got up and walked over to them, hearing Malia as she got closer. "Want me to stay here if he shows up?"

"Yeah." Stiles nodded.

"Is this about Kira and Scott?" Nori questioned.

Stiles nodded, "Then I'm coming with."

"Let's go." Stiles said, leading Nori and the Sheriff away.

***

Stiles, Nori, and Stilinski enter Derek's loft. Fairy lights that were hung were now smashed. All of Derek's furniture was broken or snapped in half. Braedon and Derek looked over at them as they took in the scenery.

"What the hell happened?" Nori demanded.

"It was supposed to be a date." Derek told them.

"They were both here?" Stilinski asked.

"And they're both gone." Braedon added.

Nori ran her hand through her hair, slightly pulling on it. "How the hell are they just gone? Who could've taken them." Nori stressed.

Stiles phone vibrated from his pocket. He quickly pulled it out and held it up to his ear. "Hey."

"Scott's been taken." Lydia's voice is heard from his phone.

"Scott and Kira. We just don't know where." Stiles added.

Deaton's voice came through this time. "Mexico. And if you want to save his life, that's where you're going too."

"Time for a road trip." Nori said already leaving Derek's loft.

*****

Nori was instead dropped off at home. Sheriff explains that "there's no way in hell he's letting them go to Mexico." Nori argued, saying that every second they stay in beacon hills the more pain Scott and Kira have to endure.

She eventually shut her mouth when Stiles told her they'll go tomorrow. She reluctantly got out of the car and entered her bedroom.

She sat on her bed and stared at her wall, not knowing what to do now. She felt guilty for being able to freely live while her sister was trapped in Mexico. She couldn't do anything about it since they were miles away. Although she still felt like it was her fault. She could've, should've told Scott not to take Kira out for a date at a time like this.

The Deadpool might be over but there are still people out there who want to hurt Scott. And now they want to hurt Kira.

Nori laid in bed trying to close her eyes to sleep but every time her eyes closed she felt tears threatening to come out. She stared up at the ceiling for a couple of hours. Thinking of who could've taken them, she came to the conclusion that it was most likely Kate Argent or Peter Hale.

Nori reached over to grab her phone and called the first person she thought of. She wasn't sure why, but she sought comfort from her. She just wanted someone to talk to her. Someone she could share her thoughts with.

She pressed Malia's contact and waited for Malia's voice but instead was sent straight to voicemail. Nori hung up and called again. Just like before, it went to voicemail. Expect Nori left a voicemail this time. Her throat was tight from trying not to cry.

"You told me you never hated me. But it sure does feel like it." Nori ended the call and rolled over to her side. Her lips began to tremble slightly. A short intake of breath follows.

Her eyes flooded with tears. Letting the tears run down her cheeks onto her pillow. "I'm sorry Kira."

______________

Second to last chapter! I'm gonna try and make the next chapter very long cause these recent chapters have been short.

Butttt the other parts of this episode are Scott giving Peter's money back to Derek, Deaton being an explorer, and teaming up with Lydia. And then obviously Kate abuses Scott and Kira.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 18, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

It'll Take Time -Malia Tate-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें