Kanroji Mitsuri | Sweet Tooth

Your wish is my command

Your wish is my command. :)

I picked Mitsuri since it feels like she'd be a great mother. <3

Female child reader, hehe.

~*~
Mitsuri was also a wonderful mother towards you, and always spoils you as well. You adore her with all of your heart, pretty much attached to her.

You sit on your mother's lap, getting your hair braided by Mitsuri. She was eating a small snack in the process. "There we go! All done!~" Mitsuri clapped her hands together, giving you a small hug. You hop off her lap, playing with your braids for a bit.

Mitsuri grabbed a small mirror, showing your reflection in it. You stared at the mirror curiously, touching your reflection with your small hand. Mitsuri giggled softly to herself, setting the mirror down. "Aren't you the cutest?" The love pillar clapped your small hands together, chatting the word 'yay' a couple of times.

You tried your best to repeat her words too.

You were about 4-5 years old at that time, so she definitely babied you. You reached for her plate of small snacks as she moved them from out of your reach, picking you up to settle down. You poke your head around Mitsuri, eyeing the sweets.

"Hungry already?" Mitsuri covered her mouth as a muffled giggle escaped. "You're just like me, huh?" She took your finger out of your mouth as you tilted your head at her, reaching for the side of her face. You grabbed the air with your hands, standing on her lap.

Even for your age, it was safe enough for Mitsuri to feed you soft candy, since you were definitely spoiled. She handed you a small, soft type of candy as you quickly grabbed it with both of your hands, not hesitating to stuff it in your mouth. A bit surprised, Mitsuri couldn't help but laugh at that situation.

You stared at her laughing for a while before sitting beside her, leaning against her body a bit. Mitsuri tapped your nose with a soft smile. "Boop!" She said as you reached for her finger. She waved one of her fingers infront of your face, letting you grab on to it.

"Nom." You spoke under your breath, letting go of her finger. Mitsuri rose a brow. "Ehe, 'nom?'" She repeated, giving you another one of the pieces of the soft candy she had. She took a sip from her water, setting it down on a table.

You laid on your backside, looking up at your mother with half closed eyes. Mitsuri softly tapped your forehead. "Tired?" She asked with a faint grin. You gave a quick shake to your head, getting up. You wave her much bigger hand back and forth, Mitsuri patting your head. "You won't miss anything, I promise!" Mitsuri gave a nod as you settled down on her lap.

Only two pieces of candy made you have a small sugar rush, then a sugar crash, making you a bit sleepy than normal. You closed your eyes all the way as Mitsuri rubbed your back, soothing you a bit. It didn't take long for your the doze off too. Mitsuri gently and carefully removed you off of her lap, carrying you into your room to sleep more comfortably.

"Silly child." Mitsuri whispered to herself, putting her hand on the side of her face. She walked over to the door, taking another glance at you before closing the door behind her.

~*~
Now do you know why Mitsuri is Nezuko's favorite Hashira?

Have an amazing day!