Shinazugawa Genya | Small Lover, Big Feelings

~*~You were a small, tiny and a bit fragile person

~*~
You were a small, tiny and a bit fragile person. You try to befriend anyone who meets up to your standards. Being tiny can also mean getting picked on.

"Okay. You can go now." You say in a calm manner, inhaling through your teeth. Unfortunately, getting slammed against the wall with force, you tensed at the pain in your back.

What are they going to do with me? Heck, why even me? You thought, pushing your body against the wall, refusing to let them touch you, not even the slightest.

The scene was eventually at a pause, as a taller, intimidating man was glaring right in the eyes of the bullier. You held your breath, slipping out of the scene, fleeing.

"Y/N. Wait." A voice called out. Sounded a bit rough, even. You paused, looking around your shoulder to find Genya. Your childhood friend. "Genya?" You muttered, repeating his name again, but with a louder tone.

Genya gave a nod to his head, quickly making the bullier flee the scene in fear. You sped-walked over to Genya, lifting your head up to see his face and appearance for a moment.

Genya blinked, tilting his head. "So, it's been awhil-"

You gave Genya a quick hug to his torso, stuffing his face on the side of his hip with a smile. You lifted your head up with a faint blush of pink. "I missed you!" You said, looking like you were on the break of bursting out in tears.

Genya had a more visible blush spreaded widely across his face. "Missed you too.." Genya muttered. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, y'know!" You lift your feet up, standing on your toes as you tap Genya's nose gently.

Genya didn't make contact after that. Every now and then he'll glance at you, but that's it. You slightly frowned, wiping that attitude off quickly.

Maybe he's embarrassed becuase we're in public..? You glanced at your surroundings, eventually grabbing Genya's arm. "Follow me..!" You said as Genya eyed your hand with a nervous look.

As you two are walking towards the unknown destination, your mind starts to wander. Genya... something's changed about him. He seems less chatty around me... Oh no. You stopped, eyeing Genya.

Does he not like me? That might be it.. isn't it because I'm short? You accidently gripped his arm, forcing your emotions not to spill. Genya exhaled through his teeth. "Are you okay?" He asked cautiously as you gave a quick nod to your head.

You luckily calmed yourself down before entering another place. Genya crouched down to your height, looking over at you. You knew what he was doing. You flicked the side of his face. "If you keep doing that, I have a better aim of hurting you!" You grinned. Genya flinched a bit at your sudden action, rubbing the side of his face.

You both sit down on a nearby bench. The place was a calm area to relax or bring your friends, family, or even lover. Picnics could be held here as well. The only rule was to not cause a scene.

"So, Genya." You get his attention. "How's Sanemi?" You questioned with a smile. Genya hesitated for a moment, looking down at the ground. Slight concern wiped on your face, you moved your body towards Genya. "Genya?" You tapped him on the shoulder, pausing.

Oh no, did I bring up something he didn't like? But, what could've possibly happened? They were inseparable back then, unless I was wrong... You thought as your mind raced. Genya inhaled, balling up his hands into fists.

"Me and nemi.." Genya paused, mubbling the words for a moment. "We don't get along that well anymore..." Genya glanced at your face as it showed concern and disappoint. You decide not to ask him anymore questions about his brother since it made your heart ache to see Genya in this awful mood.

"I'm sorry to hear that.." You muttered, putting your hand on his arm for slight comfort. Genya bit his tongue, slouching against the bench in guilt. "It's all because of me.." Genya lifted his head up, forcing any tears not to fall or escape out of his eyes.

"Genya." You tapped him, getting his full attention. "I don't know what happened, but if it was your fault, would I be here right now?" You paused, inhaling.

"No, but-" "Would you be here right now?" You cut off Genya's words, grabbing his hands. "You never knew this place existed. If it was your fault, would we have this conversation?" You questioned as Genya didn't respond as much anymore.

"And, if it was your fault, would I give you a desirable kiss?" You smiled, not giving Genya anytime to answer, nor think. You leaned against Genya pushing him closer towards you, kissing him on the lips quickly.

Though, it felt amazing to kiss your lover for the first time, your body was shaking, Genya froze, blushing a mess. The loud thump of your heartbeat was pushed against your ears, you could feel the rapid change of your breathing, as well as your face turning a bit red.

"Y/N." Genya clenched his chest, the exact same spot where his heart was, looking at you. You flinched a little at his sudden voice, calming down. "Thank for this day." Genya gave a smile towards you as you gave one back, hugging him.

You rested your head on Genya's chest, looking up at him. "I love you, Genya." You muttered with a smile, nuzzling his chest. Those words made Genya freeze again, almost instantly. The quick change of how his body responded to those four words.

But, those aren't just 'words' they're feelings from the heart. From yours.

Genya hesitated again, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"I love you too... Y/N."

~*~
I'm surprised I don't have a Genya plushy... yet.

Have a wonderful day!